Chapter Fifteen: Blueberry Throws

"I knew you couldn't say no to me for long, Joshua"

That bitch!

What happened to ' He chases me, but I gotta keep it professional'?

Professional my ass!

I start writhing under the mattress in anger. I don't think that I've ever felt this mad and betrayed in my life. The scary part is that I feel sad too. I try not to focus on the source for my sadness and disappointment. Instead, I put all of my energy into being pissed off.

And god was I pissed off.

My air supply got cut off when even more weight was added to the mattress. My face was practically one with the fucking carpet. This would probably take the cake for the worst most awkward situation of my life. My hands squeezed into fists when I heard Amanda moan once again. Jesus, the girl was loud.

"Lilly," I hear Joshua say, drunkenly.

I realize that I'm still clutching the bag of blueberries when my fist crinkles the plastic bag. Does he know that I'm here? Oh god, did they figure out that I'm here?

"No, A-M-A-N-D-A," I hear Amanda correct him from on top of me.

Holy shit! Joshua thinks that Amanda is me? What does that mean exactly? I wonder how freaking drunk he really is.

I reach the end of my patience when I start to see clothes hit the floor. I would not be under them while they did it! Hell no!

This was it!

I push my body forward, my head being the first part of my body free. I continue to slide and push until I'm completely out in the open. Our two little lovers didn't even notice the third presence in the room; too busy vacuuming their faces off.

I start to get up, but I realize that one of my legs has fallen asleep when I topple to the floor.

The yelp and bang that my body makes when I hit the floor definitely get their attention.

How come every time Joshua is having sex with someone I end up falling on the floor?

I try to stand up once again and sway a little, but finally get both feet secured on the ground. You would think that I was the drunk one, with all of the balance issues I'm having.

"You lying, sabotaging faker!" I yell in complete anger.

All of the attention is on me now.

Joshua pulls himself up and looks at me confusingly.

"What are you doing all the way over there?" He stutters, his voice sounding drunk and confused. He looks around and his eyes land on Amanda.

"The fuck?" He yells while jumping from the bed as if it's burned him. I conclude that he's finally noticed who the heck he was getting busy with.  The award for best observation skills while being drunk goes to Joshua Lachowski!

I'm still incredibly pissed off and I thrust the bag of blueberries towards Amanda. The berries go flying everywhere and shower her in fruitiness. Surprisingly, Amanda looks just as pissed off with me.

"You jealous little bitch!" Amanda yells from the bed.

I don't even want to be in the room anymore, so I storm out through the door and head towards the elevator. My feet make loud thumps as I press the up button with incredible force. I'm about to break the freaking thing, when I hear Joshua behind me.

"Lilly! I need to talk to you, please Lilly?" Joshua asks from behind me.

At the same time, the elevator doors slide open and my feet take me inside.