EPISODE 6: Red Force Awakens

After the three consecutive wars and the non-official attacks from RF-05 and its minions, he had been buried for a little long time and became inactive for some time.

His minions kept on digging and removing the ice that embraced RF-05. "Keep on digging! Now is the time to wake up our Boss!" a human commanded.

It was Kris.

He has now became a part of the Red Force. He's not only the commander of the minions but he also one of their special weapon.

Kris had been abducted few days when he left EXO. He was used to be one of the sacrifices needed to awaken RF-05 and he was given a stronger power in exchange.

Of course they had to complete the three sacrificial humans for the robot and one of them is Luhan. He is in charge of getting the orbs from the remaining members of EXO.

He could control the orbs inside them to come out. He could hypnotize them to fight their group mates too.

Last sacrifice was Tao. He volunteered to join since he can't live without Kris and Luhan. They're still best friends but not just like before.

* * *

The last block of ice had been removed and it's time for their Boss to wake up.

The ground shook and the cave started to collapse. They all left the place and watched RF-05 rise up.

"Welcome back to life! RF-05!" the minions greeted repeatedly.

Kris and Tao bowed at him too.

"Where's Luhan-hyung?" Tao asked. "How should I know?" Kris whispered back.

Suddenly Luhan stood beside them and bowed together with them. "Sorry I'm late." he chuckled.

"Hyung! Why are you late? And, is that a blood on your arm?" Tao pointed his left arm. "I just got a scratch on my way here." Luhan lied.

The blood came from Sehun.

* * *

Sehun bit his lip in pain while trying to ease the pain on his side. Luhan stabbed him so he becomes weak. His hands and feet were tied in the air like a puppet.

"HYUNG! How could you do this to me?!" he shouted angrily but weakly. The more he tried to pull his hands out from the thin ropes, the more it hurts and gives him marks on his wrist.

He started to lose lots of blood and he gets really weak. "Somebody, please help me." he murmured and closed his eyes.

Suddenly there was a gust of wind that came from nowhere. Some of the papers flew together with the man who stumbled on the floor.

"Ugh. Sorry I'm late." Kai chuckled and fixed his hair.

His eyes widened when he saw lots of blood on the floor and also on Sehun. "Sehun!!! Who did this to you?" He removed him from the ropes. "Let's go home now. You'll be fine. Lay-hyung will heal you."

They successfully escaped and Lay immediately healed Sehun.

"I saw Luhan-hyung. He's not the hyung I knew. He's very different." Sehun told the group when he woke up.