EPISODE 13: Two Moons

RF-05 became more powerful.
More powerful than MAMA who used to be the most powerful creature in EXOPLANET.

"EXO this is your fall!" the robot laughed. "Let's go to their hiding place and attack them."

Lay totally became a part of the Red Force together with the former members of EXO. They went to attack them and probably kill them one by one.

* * *

Kai woke up from his daydream-turned-into-nightmare. "Hyung! I had a bad dream!" he told them. "I dreamt about RF-05 killing us."

"It's just a dream. Not all dreams are signs of what will happen today." Chen pat his head.

Suddenly the main entrance of their house exploded and four familiar guys came in. "But sometimes dreams are signs of what will happen today." Chen murmured.

EXO took their weapons and aimed it to their enemies. Baekhyun shoot one of the minions, "Oops. I didn't mean to shoot first." he blushed.

"Stop right there or I'll shoot you." Suho commanded. Lay stepped forward from the crowd with a smirking face. "Are you sure you can shoot me?" he said and continued to walk towards him.

"I said stop there!" Suho shouted, "I will really shoot you!"

Lay held Suho's gun and pointed it on his chest, "Go on, shoot me." he teased. Suho gulped in fear. He knew he couldn't really kill Lay.

Because of his anger about Lay getting his power, Sehun shoot him. The effect of his wind power from his gun made Lay fell unconscious.

"What did you do to Lay?" Luhan shouted and extended his hand towards Sehun as he slowly folds his fingers. He's already lifting Sehun up in the air slowly and then threw him harshly at the wall. Sehun hit his head hard and fell unconscious beside Lay.

"This is becoming more serious. We do really need to fight them." D.O murmured. Chanyeol stepped forward and covered D.O, he pointed his gun on the floor and blasted a ring of fire so their enemies won't be able to run.

While they were busy fighting, MAMA grabbed Baekhyun's hand, dragged, and brought him inside his laboratory. "What are you doing? This is not the right time to get me! We need to fight them!" he exclaimed.

MAMA held his hand tightly, "Baekhyun, listen. The fourth war is about to happen. EXO needs to fall in the hands of RF-05 once so that my plan will be accomplished." he said.

Baekhyun furrowed his brows, "What do you mean 'fall in the hands of the enemy'? Why do you want us to be defeated? Did RF-05 hypnotize you?" he asked but MAMA had a different answer.

"EXO needed to be defeated once by RF-05 and right now is the time. I took your power orb of light to invert it. I made your orb into darkness. Why? Because you have to create a total eclipse. When the total eclipse happens, that's the time when all the powers will return to their respective owner. And EXO members are its owners." MAMA explained.

"Wait," Baekhyun scratched his head in confusion, "So you mean, we will have our powers back when the total eclipse happens?"  MAMA nodded. "Right now, we have to wait until all the members except you gets defeated."

* * *

RF-05 used Suho's power to turn of the fire encircling his human sacrifices. "Who else wants to fight with me?" he teased.

D.O stomped his foot on the ground so that the robot would be buried alive. RF-05 fell but used Kai's power and teleported behind him.

He pushed D.O to the hole on the ground. "D.O!" Kai exclaimed. "Do you wanna go with him? Just tell me. I can push you right now." the robot said and without a word from Kai, he pushed him to the hole.

Xiumin fired his gun to the robot. The bullet created small sharp ice daggers but Luhan controlled them and it all went back to Xiumin. He got lots of deep cuts all over his body as it hits him.

Chen, Chanyeol, and Suho attacked again but they were all defeated. They started to loose hope and think about giving up.

* * *

"Give me the orb right now! I will create the eclipse and save them!" Baekhyun said as he watched the other members fall.

"I will give it to you. But, are you sure you're able to endure the pain? Putting this black orb of darkness might put your life in harm. You might die Baekhyun. I'm telling you." MAMA said.

"I don't care. I have to save the other members. Just give it to me now!" he exclaimed, "If this is what my power could only do to save EXOPLANET and my family, I am willing to die."

He watched EXO stand up to fight again and then fall repeatedly. RF-05 plays them like a toy soldiers.

Luhan controlled one of them and used him to fight the other members. Chen picked his gun and pointed it to Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol! I can't control my hands. Luhan-hyung is totally controlling me! Run fast before I shoot! Please!" he told him. So Chanyeol ran as fast as he can but Chen still managed to give him an electric shock from his gun.

"Well done Chen!" Luhan chuckled. Chanyeol fell on the ground. He couldn't move but still conscious and his eyes had seen everything what their enemies did to the other members.

Baekhyun shed a tear as he watched it on TV. "What are you waiting for MAMA! I said put that orb on me now!" he scolded.

"You might die. There's a 99 percent of possibility that you will die after the eclipse." MAMA reminded him.

"I said I don't care! I need to save them! We have to save EXOPLANET!" Baekhyun insisted.

* * *

RF-05 already destroyed EXO's base. "MAMA! I know you're there hiding! Show up coward!" the robot said. "I'm giving you 1 minute and if you don't show up, I will burn this place until it turns to ash together with your beloved EXO!"

Kai and D.O made their way out from the hole again and fought with their enemies. "You can't just beat us like this you ugly egg robot!" Kai teased.

"Who are you calling an egg?! I'm not an egg!" RF-05's claws attacked them but D.O block the claws using the rocks he made as a shield.

EXO stood up as a group again and fought even if their slowly getting weak. Suho took Lay and hid him to a safe place.

Lay's eyes suddenly opened and he grabbed the leader by the neck, "What do you think you're doing?" he whispered. Suho grasped for air, "I'm trying to save you...Lay."

"Why are you saving me? There's no need. I know what you're thinking. You all don't trust me anymore after what I did to Chanyeol and Sehun. Probably you're thinking that I'm going to leave EXO too! Just like the three of them!" Lay said as he tightens his grip on his neck.

"I maybe thinking those thoughts right now but I still trust you. Lay, let me save you." Suho faintly whispered. "Please. Let me save you now."

"Sorry." Lay punched Suho's stomach so hard that he had a hard time standing up again. He ran away and attacked the other members over and over again.