EPISODE 20: Electric Kiss

"Yah, let's make fun of Chanyeol." Kai whispered to D.O's ears who immediately agreed.

Chanyeol sat between Baekhyun and Suho at the couch. Baekhyun stood up and about to go somewhere else when Kai suddenly pushed him back.

* * * FIVE SECONDS AGO * * *

Kai: Let's not do it to Suho-hyung. Let's do it to Chanyeol and Baekhyun-hyung.

D.O: Okay.

* * *

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun laughed.

Suho who had a bad feeling about the members making fun of each other, went away and met with the guy standing at the balcony.

"Let's have a guessing game!" Kai said. He placed a cloth to cover Baekhyun's eyes. "We brought foods that you have to guess. Who ever has the most number of correct will be given a special prize!" he said as if it's a real game with a real prize.

D.O did the same to Chanyeol. He covered his eyes and then gave him the first fruit. "Taste it. Tell me what it is." The smaller guy held the fruit because it's a rule of their "game" not to touch the food they're about to eat.

Chanyeol leaned forward and tasted the fruit D.O's holding. "Mmhh... Is it grapes?" he said. "Yes. You got one point!" D.O said happily and eye signaling Kai to do the same.

"Baekhyun-hyung, taste this!" Kai held a strawberry. Baekhyun leaned forward but there's nothing that his lips could touch. "Where?" he chuckled.

"Forward! Move forward!" Kai said. Baekhyun moved forward until his face is few inches away from Chanyeol.

"Whoaa? What are you doing guys?" Chen suddenly came.

D.O and Kai shooed him away.

"Why?" Chen asked without a sound so they explained their plan to him without a sound too.

"Oooh." Chen understood and went to the kitchen where Xiumin and Luhan were instead.

"What are you doing hyung?" he asked again to the two guys making some coffee. "We're making babies!" Luhan laughed.

Chen gave him blank stares, "What?"

"Aish. We're making some coffee. Can't you see?" Xiumin laughed and threw a coffee bean to him. "Yah Chen! Do you remember that moment when you ate the dried raw coffee bean?" he teased.

"Stop that. I don't wanna remember the taste." he laughed the laugh he laughs when he gets bullied.

* * *

"Forward! Forward! Forwaaaaard!" Kai cheered. Baekhyun leaned closer and closer. His lips is about to meet Chanyeol's.

"Okay. Okaaaaay... Now eat it! Eat it!" Kai chuckled  loudly. "Waaaaaaahhhhh!"

Baekhyun's soft lips touched Chanyeol's. "Mmh? What is this? I can't eat it!" he murmured. He got curious and even made the kiss go deeper.

Chanyeol did the same. He couldn't guess what he's tasting. "Is this an octupus? Why is it moving?" he thought.

Until they realized what they were tasting and stopped. Baekhyun blushed and removed the cloth that covers his eyes. He ran to his room and locked himself there until dinner.