EPISODE 17: We Got That Power

Sehun sat beside Kai and D.O and joined them in coloring. "Yah! Why did you colored the sun orange?" Kai asked still couldn't believe that he's looking an orange colored sun.

"Sorry." Sehun tried to sound serious but he just couldn't stop smiling. He rested his head on D.O's shoulder and then Kai's. "I'm going to sleep. See you all tomorrow."

He went inside his room that is now also being occupied by the leader of EXO, Suho.

"Suho-hyung! Why are you here?!" Sehun almost couldn't believe what he's seeing right now. Someone's sweetly lying on his precious bed while playing with his treasured stuffed toy, Pinku Pinku.

"Yah Sehun! Guess what! You just got a roommate!" Suho announced happily. Sehun felt annoyed by the way his hyung held his toy.  But what could he do? Maybe MAMA gave the orders.

Sehun stepped inside the room and slept beside him. Tonight is as silent as the snail crawling on a leaf. They felt awkward with each other because they used to sleep alone.

Same way with the other members.

Chanyeol's changing clothes when Baekhyun suddenly went out from the room's bathroom naked. They stared at each other and then pulled anything to cover their bodies.

"Since when are you here?" Baekhyun asked. It was his original room and he used to go out naked after bath. Chanyeol stuttered, still unable to speak after what he saw.

"Nevermind. I guess I just gave you a hint of what you'll be seeing everyday of your life starting from now." Baekhyun chuckled cutely. He wore some clothes and slept beside Chanyeol.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "I thought I just saw a naked puppy. If I see you again walking around naked in this room, I'll burn you." he teased.

"Excuse me? This is my room. You're not allowed to burn anything here." he said and turned off the light. "Sleep giant."

Meanwhile, Kai and D.O shared one pajama. D.O wore the upper part while Kai wore the pants.

"I never thought you're sleeping without pants on." Kai murmured. "I never thought you're sleeping with just pants on." D.O murmured back.

"It's like a thing that couples do." Kai chuckled. D.O took a pillow and hit his face. "Stop telling jokes."

"I'm serious. Aren't we a perfect couple? You wore that part and I wore this part." Kai pointed their pajamas. D.O hit him again with his pillow.
"Okay I'll stop. Let me sleep."

Xiumin and Chen being roommate isn't new anymore. Chen used to sleep with his hyung's room everytime he feels bored of being alone. What are they doing now? Of course, the usual. Talking until one of them falls asleep.

They were lying on the bed together and facing each other. "They're all complaining about this 'roommate' stuff." Chen chuckled. "I wanted each members to have a closer bond. So I requested this to MAMA."

Xiumin smiled, "This is a nice plan Chenny Chen. But how about Lay?"

Chen just smiled widely and Xiumin knew the answer.

Lay knocked before entering Sehun's room. "Hello." he greeted awkwardly. He slept beside Suho making the leader surrounded by a maknae and a unicorn.

There was a moment of silence before the unicorn started to speak endlessly. "Is this Pinku Pinku?" he asked Sehun.

"Yes hyung. It's cute right?" Sehun replied.

"The last time I saw Pinku Pinku, she was a little bit skinny." Lay chuckled, "Now she's chubby."

"She ate lots of bed bugs and got fat." Sehun chuckled and they couldn't stop giggling from that time on. Suho buried his face on the soft pillow and laughed quietly.