EPISODE 10: Thunder

"Special mission?" Baekhyun furrowed his brows. "Of all the free time, why only now? Now that the other members are in trouble?"

Baekhyun clenched his hands in anger making a ball of fists. "Seriously, are you playing with our lives?"

MAMA grinned, "I told you to relax Baekhyun. You own a very special power. All you have to do right now is to give me your power orb."

Baekhyun covered his body with his hands, "Yah! Are you also possessed? Why should I give it to you? Who knows, maybe RF-05 made a deal with you."

* * *

Chen fell on top of Xiumin when RF-05 threw them inside a room. "Yah!" Xiumin immediately pushed him away.

"Give me your power orbs or someone will torture you both to death." the robot said.

"Shut up robo-egg. You can never get our power easily." Chen teased then he struck the robot with a thunder.

"Ow. That tickles. Could you give me another "electric shock"? The robot air quoted.

Xiumin knelt down and made the floor and everything inside the room ice. "Ooops." he murmured and scratched his head.

"Fine. I'll give you five minutes to decide." the robot said and left. He locked them inside the ice room.

"Hyung! Could you defrost this room now?" Chen shivered. "I only have the ability to freeze." Xiumin lowered his look to the other.

After five minutes Luhan suddenly came in to the same room.

"Xiumin!" he cried and hugged him. "I'm sorry for all the things I did to you and EXO."

Xiumin and Chen startled, "Luhan-hyung, why are you suddenly here? I thought you were already a part of the Red Force?" Chen asked.

Luhan shook his head, "I was. But RF-05 set me free just now. He told me that I'd be set free in exchange of one of you." he told them with teary eyes.

"Xiumin, I don't want to be in the hands of that robot anymore. Save me. Please." Luhan pleaded.

Chen watched them sadly. Xiumin and Luhan are really close and sometimes it makes him insecure. So he decided that he will be the one in exchange for Luhan.

He voluntarily went out. "I need to do this. Maybe I could save Lay-hyung too." he thought.

Luhan grinned while hugging Xiumin.

* * *

"Chen. Chen. Chen. The one who told me that I could never get their power orbs easily." RF-05 teased while playing with a really sharp knife.

"Do you see this blood stain? This is from Kai a while ago. Kris cut a little bit of his skin and this blood really stimulates me." the robot chuckled, "With this blood, it awakens the deeper monster in me. I want to see you all dead right before my eyes."

Chen glared at him, "You can never kill EXO."

Kris and Tao came, their eyes are as red as blood now. "Give us your power orb." they commanded.

"I won't! You traitors!" he protested. RF-05 placed the knife under his neck and put pressure in it. His blood slowly crawled down.