EPISODE 19: My Turn To Cry

Luhan brought Sehun to his apartment and hid themselves from the robots.

They sat together in one corner and awkwardly stared at each other. "How are you?" they both asked at the same time. "No. How are you Sehun?" Luhan insisted.

Sehun bowed his head trying not to show his weak side. He bit his lip so he won't cry. "I really missed you Luhan-hyung." he said.

Luhan noticed his shaky voice and he wrapped his arms around him for comfort. "Hussshhhhh. It's okay Sehun." he whispered sweetly in his ears.

"You know it's never okay hyung. It never felt okay to all of us." Sehun burst in tears. "Our hearts were all broken when the three of you left." Luhan hugged him even tighter. "I'm so sorry Sehun. I'm truly very sorry."

Sehun kept crying until he fell asleep. When he woke up, Luhan told him something interesting.

"I called Kris and Tao. We'll be visiting EXO's house tomorrow. Is that okay?" Luhan smiled.

Sehun's face brightened up. "Really?"

Lay suddenly sat beside him, "While you were sleeping, we talked about it." he said. "I think it's okay. MAMA won't be at the base tomorrow. He's going somewhere else to find the solution to our big problem."

* * *

RF-05 destroyed a part of the city and then disappeared. When EXO came to the place, they're already late.

"We missed him." Kai glanced at Xiumin who immediately looked away from his stares. "Don't look at me like that."

"It's your fault hyung. How could you eat when you know that this city is in danger?" Kai said but he didn't sound angry.

"It's all our fault. Everybody ate. It's not Xiumin-hyung's fault only. After all we can't fight properly because of our powers." Suho spoke. "I don't like the way you blame Xiumin-hyung. Say sorry Kai. Let's fix this before it gets worse. Okay?"

Kai bit his lip, "Sorry hyung."
Xiumin hugged him, "Sorry too."

"Aaaaawwwww." Baekhyun teased but actually he's trying to help them out from the awkwardness.

They went home and rested.

Kai went to the kitchen to look for food but instead of food, he saw his hyung. Xiumin smiled at him and invited him for a coffee.

"I'm really sorry Xiumin-hyung." Kai said without looking at him. His eyes were glued on his cup of coffee.

"It's okay. I'm not mad. I did something wrong too. Sometimes it's difficult to be the eldest hyung. Please don't think that since I am the eldest, I control the group." Xiumin played with the thick milk foam of his coffee, "Let's forget what happened earlier. Let's continue to live without worries."

They hugged each other making the other members giggle while secretly watching them from a distance.

A little later, Sehun and Lay came home and told them their big announcement.

Everyone gathered at the living room and gave their full attention to the youngest, Sehun.

"Kris, Tao, and Luhan hyung will be visiting us here tomorrow. " Sehun said, "I know this shouldn't be happening but all I wanted is to see us complete even just for a while."