EPISODE 3: The Third War

One night when they were about to sleep, MAMA called for them and introduced them their new mission.

"Welcome to the Third War EXO. Today's mission is tougher. It will test your bond with the members. This is not a joke." MAMA said. "I will send you to the battlefield now."

They were teleported to the field again. There were robots but this war is different. There were two humans who showed up and as if they were the masters of the robots.

"It's been a while." Luhan said and removed the hood of his cloak.

"Luhan-hyung!" Sehun exclaimed and ran towards him. "Hyung! I'm happy to see you again!" he said.

Luhan grinned and aimed his gun on Sehun. "Me too." he said and shoot. Sehun fell on the ground by the impact. "Sehun!" Kai exclaimed and teleported in front of Luhan.

"Why did you do that? Traitor!" Kai shouted on his face. "Shut up. Fool." Luhan smirked and shoot Kai also. Kris pointed his gun at him and gave him a second shot.

"Who else wants to taste my gun?" he asked. Chanyeol and Chen were about to make a revenge but Lay stopped them. "They're fake. They aren't Luhan and Kris hyung."

While they were busy discussing plans, Baekhyun attacked them. "Yaaaaaaah! Take this!" he flashed a bright light on their faces that blinded them for few minutes.

But the robots aimed their laser guns and shoot at Baekhyun as being controlled by their creator.

"Baekhyun! Noooooo!" Chanyeol shouted and with his anger he blasted fire on all of them. They were all burned including the impostor Kris and Luhan.

"The enemies knew about Kris and Luhan leaving the group. They used them to defeat us." Xiumin said.

They carried Sehun, Kai, and Baekhyun and went back to their base. "Tao, could you stop the time so I could heal them?" Lay requested.

When Kai and Sehun were both healed they started to attack the enemies again. "Baekhyun got lots of wounds. It would take some more time to heal him completely. Leave him to me." Lay said.

"Hyung, please heal Baekhyun." Chanyeol pleaded. "I will Chanyeol. Don't worry."

They all entered the battlefield again and destroyed the remaining robots.

* * *

After the fight they all went home. Lay brought Baekhyun inside his room to continue healing him.

Lay went out with a sad look. "Hyung. How's Baekhyun?" Chanyeol was the first one to ask.  He bowed his head and shook it. "I'm so sorry Chanyeol. I did everything I can but he was so damaged from the outside and inside." he said.

Chanyeol closed his eyes, "No. I know you're lying hyung. This is not true." he said. He ran and opened Lay's room and saw Baekhyun covered with a blanket.

"Baekhyun! Yah! Ireona! Wake up Baekhyun!" Chanyeol cried. He didn't know that the guy under the blanket is laughing hard quietly.

"CHANYEOLLLLLLIIIEEEEEE!!!" Baekhyun sat and hugged him tight. "I'm just joking. Sorry. I love you." he said.

Chanyeol smiled widely and ruffled Baekhyun's hair. "Yah!" is all that he could say.

While everyone is already sleeping that night, Tao went out to his room to make a call. He dialled Luhan's number and waited for an answer.

"Tao! What now? Are you packing your bag? Just escape and don't ever come back." Luhan said.

"Luhan, I'm so sorry. I love EXO so much. I can't leave them. I don't wanna break our promise." Tao whispered on the phone.

"C'mon Tao. You promised to us first. Pack your things and make it fast. We're waiting at the gate." Kris said.

"Leaving?" Suho suddenly spoke behind Tao. He took his phone and listened to what Kris and Luhan were saying.

"I'm sorry hyung. But I have to go." Tao cried as he snap his finger to stop Suho's time. But before he could go back to his room, Baekhyun showed up as he turned on all the lights and begged on his knees.

"Please don't leave EXO. Tao, I'm begging you. Don't break your promise. I know you're not like Kris and Luhan hyung." Baekhyun said.

"Sorry hyung. I made a promise to Luhan-hyung first." Tao said and went inside his room to get his things.

"Don't do this to us. Aren't we enough for you? What did we do to make you leave the group? Tell me!" Baekhyun cried.

"I'm really sorry. But I have to go now. I'm sorry hyung." Tao touched Baekhyun's shoulder but he shrugged it. "I don't need your sorry. I need an explanation. Why do you have to leave? What's the reason? What did Luhan told you that day? I saw you were talking while we were on the battlefield!" Baekhyun said.

"Luhan planned to leave that day after our second war. He asked me to follow." Tao said and then left the house. He snapped his fingers so Suho could move again.

"Where's Tao?" Suho asked. Baekhyun pointed the open door and Suho ran outside.

"Tao! Wait! Tell me, who's next? Did you tell someone from the group to leave as well? Did you tell him to follow you? Tell me! Tell me!" Suho exclaimed he was really angry that moment.

Suho shouted his anger as the car left.
"Why is this happening to us? What did I do?" he thought.

Because of those 3 members leaving, Suho had a little phobia of seeing someone from the group going out to his room while carrying a big bag or hearing the word "I'm leaving."

Few weeks after Tao left, Xiumin and Chen went out from their room, carrying a backpack and said, "We're leaving!"

Suho dashed to block them. "Leaving? You're not leaving EXO!" he pouted.

Lay pulled Suho close to him, "They're just going to have a bro date. Don't be so paranoid." he whispered on his ears.

"Come with me inside my room. I'll give you something." Lay said and dragged Suho in. He cupped his face and looked into his eyes. "I'll be taking away your phobia." he murmured.

"I thought you're gonna kiss me." Suho chuckled.

"I'll kiss you later." Lay chuckled.

Just after Lay removed his hands on his face, Suho ran outside and hid behind the curtains. "Will he really kiss me?" he thought.

"I got him hyung!" Kai shouted as he held Suho. "Yah! What are you doing?" he asked while struggling to escape.

Lay came and licked his lips, "I was healing him a while ago and you know what, he's expecting me for a kiss." he chuckled

"I'm not! Stop making stories." Suho blushed.

Lay was about to give him a joke kiss but MAMA announced another training test for them to have a stronger relationship with each other so no one would leave.

Kris, Luhan, and Tao's power orbs are now in MAMA's care.