1994

Chapter 1: 1994

¤▪¤▪¤

In all honesty, she knew that they wouldn't easily die unless their economy and people collapse, so suicide doesn't work, and yet, she still does it.

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Traumas from the past, she went to so many, that it was saddening and madness.

She smiled again, although it forced, they didn't notice; they were so arrogant that they didn't even notice the harm they were doing.

"Hey Philippines!" Hungary came over her with a smile, her hair bouncing in a graceful manner; it made her jealous.

"Oh, hello Hungary." She said in a forced polite manner, she wouldn't notice, she was blissfully living the best of her life.

"Say, you wouldn't have seen Austria, have you?"

She shook her head. She couldn't care less about them to pay attention to them, she didn't loathe them or anything, it was just that, they hadn't proved themselves to her in a respecting manner. The only people who had really gained her respect was Sweden, Russia, and couple of solitude countries.

Hungary frowned, she saw that Philippines had more bandages and gauzes. There was a new one in her left thigh to her knee, a gauze in her right cheek and one her far side of her left forehead.

"Have you been... doing it again.? I told you and everyone else, please stop." Philippines's facial expression stopped wearing her smiley poker face and revealed a hollow and a slightly gaze.

"I have, but it's been a 4 days ago, just some leftovers now."

"Alright then, do be careful, you have more injuries." Philippines was already walking with a bow but stopped and turned around to her.

She smiled and waved her hand in 'don't worry manner' before turning around again and dissapearing at a corner, leaving Hungary alone with a frown etched in her face.

She sighs and shook her head, turning around to the opposite way. The way she acted was now completely different from when she was younger. Ofcourse she wasn't as close to her, but her observation always said that something happened.

She was definitely one of the younger females, and yet, she acts the oldest and pained, all a while, looking the oldest and cunningest.

And around when this happened was 1994.

(I'll make most chapters short since this will only be slightly rewritten and I just made the grammar better.)

(TNX FOR READING)