Swim

Chapter VI : Swim

¤▪¤▪¤

Philippines, the name she went by, never her real name, she had always thought her name was never important.

Now, that sounds foolish, no?

Not entirely, you see, her name came from the king of Spain during the time of her occupation by Spain. To make it worse, her real name is actually Spanish to which she hated and almost Loathed. At least she tolerated her country name.

The wind blew again as her hair waved by the breeze with the sky darken.

There was a storm again as it was wet season, and she was gonna have a very bad case of runny nose and headaches, if worse case scenario comes by an Earthquake or Landslide, she would collapse and be in a lot more bandages again.

She was felling melancholic as tears would leak from her eyes sometimes in the middle of a meeting or at home. Those who had seen become immediately concern as to why she was crying.

That time the crying happen it was when the seat arrange by Name so she was beside Peru and Poland.

They would ask her what's wrong but she would wave it off.

And of course, she would cough very violently, to the point it looked like she was choking.

So what's the point of the title swim then?

Nothing. It is just there to fill things.

Interpret it to anyway you desire, to think, after all, your imagination and creativity is what keeps things going.

And this words has so many ways to say, but all in one meaning, to keep going and living.

(I'll make most chapters short since this will only be rewritten and I just made the grammar better.)

(TNX FOR READING)

(I will still also keep using pictures of Dazai-chan as our protagonist ; isn't she beautiful?)

(Bye guys! 👋)