Gotta be a reason

Chapter II : Gotta be a reason

¤▪¤▪¤

She always seemed to be happy, but her eyes held so much pain; it was a dead give away.

Germany and Italy were having their usual bickering; laughter and shouting.

They were having fun -in some way-, when Philippines walked pass them who had a solem and empty look in her face, her shorter hair coveing her other eye and cheeks, her mouth in a thin straight line.

This caused Italy to stop messing with Germany.

"Vee~! Philippines!" He greeted her, waving at her with his hand, his curl bouncing slightly, his smil bright and radiant. Unlike her's, when she returned greeting him, was empty and meaningless, as if she wasn't trying.

"Hello Italy." She said plainly to him.

Italy frowned inside (A/N: IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!) But kept the act up.

"Vee~ What are -a- you doing?"

"Nothing of the matter, Italy. I was just about to go home. That's all." And of she went with her bag clutched in her thin and slender fingers.

One thing that made her stand out from other countries were her unusaul large amount of bandages and injuries. I mean, if you rummage her bag and coat, you will find fresh and neatlr rolled bandages.

It was honestlys concerning.

She had been known to get grumpy, - courtesy of Romano- or depressive in a way.

But she kept up the the brave and strong face, even if her self and country is cripling with undignified sorrow and actual needs.

And the only people who knew of this were just 5 or 7. And one of them is Feliciano, or Italy to what we call him.

He sighed inwardly, and continued talking to Germany whilist thinking at the back of his head how she was gonna help her self with.

(I'll make most chapters short since this will only be slightly rewritten and I just made the grammar better.)

(TNX FOR READING)