Let Me Down Slowly

Chapter VII : Let Me Down Slowly

¤-¤-¤

'My love, has I forsaken you.?'

A cold whisp of the wind blew, hair flowing with the wind. Hot tears streamed down her face, a painful expression in her face.

A look of despair, and all of those god awful emotions filled her in that single moment.

He stood there, a knife on his neck, he moved ever slowly, back and fort, before it became a blur and she felt wetness.

Blood spraying from his neck and onto her cheeks and clothes, a horrified look came across her face.

"NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!"

¤-Flashback-¤

She looked at his eyes, beautiful brown eyes with soft curly almost black hair. A soft smile with fondness in them, eyes sparkling as he looked at her.

She could feel heat coming onto her face as he grabbed the back of her hand.

"My lady, a Belladonna, May I ask your name?" He said, a charming and kind look on his face, Philippines blushed, tilting and averting her gaze from him, but spoke none the less.

"My name is..."

¤-Past-¤

She sobbed, cradling the dying body, tears staining her cheeks, clothes, and his face.

He shakily reached his hand to her face, wiping the tears slowly, and her pressing into it.

He said nothing, a empty look on his face which made her cry immensely.

¤-Flashback-¤

"Maria Clara de los Santos, May I ask who you are?" She asked, retreating her hand from his lips and grasp before placing to her side.

He a cheeky smile she found quite cute, "Me? Well my dear, you may call me Ibarra." And a wink followed after, and she felt her self blush more as she hid her expression by her fan.

He took her hand, this time gently dragging her into a park, where he bought her food and flowers, which she bought up to her nose, sniffed and visibly relaxed by the scent.

¤-Past-¤

A dreadful quietness from his and sorrowful sobs escaped her lips, that place they first bonded bought to break down harder.

"Why? Why did you do this!?"She sobbed louder as she clenched his shirt with one hand while the other under his head.

She didn't seem to care that it was staining the ground and skirt of hers.

He continued not to say anything, and then she noticed, he had long ago stopped breathing.

Visibly shaking, she screamed into the cold night, more tears streaming down her face, a look of utter defeat and misery.

¤-Present-¤

On a dim day, almost nightfall, a sole figure stood in front of a tree, hair and leaves flowing in the wind like river streams.

As the wind slowly stopped, there Philippines stood with a completely emotionless face, which gaze was downwards.

There read,

"To a man I loved,
To nobody remembers..."

'Could you have let me down slowly..?'

This one is a bit sad, with acting it will be tear-jerking, but I hope it's fine to explain how things are starting to come into play.