Paper Crown

Chapter X : Paper Crown

¤-¤-¤

Had she not fallen in love, had she not cared.. could she have lived longer?

'Foolishness' she says, but does she really know if she had accepted it? Is she really ready to die? To perish from the sin filled world.?

Shall she pass it to another? No, she does not want that responsibility to be placed to anyone, pain and hurt will be the downfall of each country, either that or greed and ego.

But has she really have any choice? Without any person to represent the next personification of her, shall there be any hope to survived for the people that lived in her country?

She wished, no, hope, that no matter the outcome, that she served her purpose, that she filled her role as the human representation of the Philippines.

She smiled, a bitter one at that,

'rise up, fall down, and end it all.'

Words that never left her, that never forgot her moving and leaving.

Ah, so this was her reason living.

"My reason living.. huh?" The smile that graced her face never left, and it held a looks of sadness and pain.

She let out a forced chuckle, closing her eyes, something fell down and dripped to her hand.

Opening them, she saw blood.

She smiled much wider. The wind blowing like a raging hurricane outside, the windows rattling, the trees swaying violently.

A knock came and opened, someone entering, and closing the door again.

A shape of a man, tall and lean.

"It is almost time.."

And then lighting struck with intensity that it shook the house and world.