Misfit Lunatic ⬅Sequel➡

Sneak Peek : Misfit Lunatic

¤-¤-¤

"Where is Philippines!?" England screamed when he saw just a man standing in the house of hers, explaining that she is gone.

The man sighed. "Please keep your voice down, you are disturbing spirits. Come in so I can explain better."

Ofcourse they were hesitant.

What were you to expect when a man suddenly came out of your usual lonely friend's house and telling them she passed on by a phone call?

Shock ofcourse. So when the man suddenly came out, they were shocked and angered. Who was he to tell them!?

"Please, come in. This is more of private matters as this revolves around death of a certain someone." It was said in a soft tone, and to be fair, it was someone he cared for.

They entered the home, and they could feel the grimness of it. He lead them to her door and opened it slowly.

There she laid on the bed with blood stains on the floor and chair, but none in her body in actuality.

Hungary dropped to the ground crying and Austria comforting her. They all had traumatized eyes.

"How.. how did this happen.?" Prussia asked, clutching his iron cross necklace. His drinking buddy just passed away and now what? Where would new memories of her be made.?

He wanted to cry, no, all of them did like Hungary is doing.

"Due to unfortunate circumstances, a rare and magical disease took her life. Hanahaki I believe that is called." The man said. He had wavy brown hair like her, Brown eyes, and that slightly tannish skin tone. He also had that immaculate style of hers.

Japan eyes widened immensely. Hanahaki? That was a fictional disease. Impossible. But when looked at the room, there was proof that it was just that. Bloody thorns and petals, it was all there. Not to mention the flower bud of a sampagita rose in her palm.

"Right.. let me introduce myself." The man said as he bowed to them slightly.

"I am the new Philippines, the new presentation."

https://my.w.tt/QeGYf00JC0

The link is to the new fanfiction, Misfit Lunatic. The cover looks good, no?