If I killed someone for you

🕇Chapter IX : If I killed someone for you

¤-¤-¤

Maybe, just maybe, if she hadn't made that mistake of loving, she wouldn't be in this situation again.

Coughing again, she the something irony that became all too familiar as petals and blood came out of her mouth. Skin turning paler and paler as she kept coughing blood with petals, her lenient support was that sink and door handle. 

There were petals all over the place with even some blood splattered in the wall. She was exhausted.

So fucking exhausted.

It was pointless really, there was no escape to death, loving one-sidedly was terrifyingly there, and it wouldn't really end.

Falling to her knees, all maybe she felt was the void inside her. It was.. cold to say the least.

She glanced around the bathroom, and her eyes came across a small butterfly knife resting on the side of the tub.

It looked too tempting not to grab and use to slit her throath with, but no, it was too much of a mess.

Another feeling of her wanting to cough, she placed her hand over her mouth quickly and coughed again, but she felt something more than blood and petals come out. Taking her hand off her mouth slowly and shakely, there were thorns now.

Oh dear.. She really was at the final stage. Maybe if she succeeded with this...