Outrunning Karma

Chapter III : Outrunning Karma

¤▪¤▪¤

Philippines has sat in her chair at home, a old wooden rocking chair she made when she was very young. At times you would think that they are lonely at most since they don't have anybody but themselves, yes?

In a way, my dear, they are. Littered with misery and sorrow, despair and loathing, they all hated one-another at one point.

For her, living alone had been hard, but after countless sleepless nights of thinking, she always came to a conclusion that she will forever be miserable and having somebody will prove no point to change that.

As she read a short poem, made by a hero for her citizen that was a writer, she couldn't help but feel, that what if she had saved him? What if the revolution never happened? What then?

She would ponder this thoughts all the time with her every moments.

She also noticed that there was something wrong with her, coughing up flower petals.

Alas! She had finally realized!

She was sick, she was ill, nothing uncommon for them, but to have an illness that is believe to be a myth? Blasphemous.

はなはき(hanahaki) a Japanese illness that is said to be only cured by a doctor (which is unlikely to happen) or the person who has this has fallen in love and the feelings are accepted then the illness will disappear.

But IF that love rejects her...

... then she will never feel love to that person again.

And so Philippines coughed, more flower petals came out as she grabbed her handkerchief from her pocket and wiped her mouth.

There was no blood, just petals, small or large.

She sighed as she grabbed some tissue beside her and picked the petals up as she threw it in the rubbish bin.

The bin, also had lots of petals, fresh one might I add. So anyone would think that this is odd, no?

But alas, she cannot do anything until she knew who that love is, and until then, she would have to keep living like this until she just have to be desperate for her breath.

So petals flew in the wind again.

(I'll make most chapters short since this will only be rewritten and I just made the grammar better.)

(TNX FOR READING)

(I will still also keep using pictures of Dazai-chan as our protagonist ; isn't she beautiful? )

(Bye guys! 👋)