Brother

Loki pov

After our run in with Perseus  Jackson and that girl everyone was knocked unconscious.

I was the fist to wake up. Well one of the only ones to wake up. Tony, Bruce, Nat, and Clint were totally out of it. Steve helped me bring them back to the tower.

Bruce was next to wake up. Followed shorty by Nat and Clint.

We were all just thinking quietly. That was until a loud grown alerts us that Tony is awake.

"What the hell happened?" Tony asks.

"Well we got knocked out by the kid. I think that was because you were taunting him Tony." Nat says.

"Perseus didn't knock us out. His companion did." I say.

"What companion?" Clint asks.

"There was a girl. She was standing right next to him when we got there. She was the one who noticed us and alerted Perseus. She disappeared while Nat was talking to him. She was most likely the one who nocked us out." Steve says.

Everyone gaps at Steve. I don't really see why. He was just making an observation.

No more questions were asked. We just sat in silence.

The next thing we know the elevator dings and Fury steps out. Fury was Furious. (Pun intended)

"How could you let him escape? It's bad enough that he slips through SHIELD's fingers like water but the Avengers can't catch him?" Fury asks.

It takes all of my strength not to laugh. He has no idea how right he really is.

"I want you to bring him in by Monday." Fury says.

You want him by Monday? Fat chance. It's Saturday. There is know way we are finding him in two days.

A loud rumbling is heard throughout the building. There is a flash of lightning and a thump on the roof.

Well it looks like Thor is back.

Thor walks into the room and looks at us,"Hello midgardians and brother!" He shouts.

"Hello brother can I speek to you in private?" I ask.

He nods and we leave the room.

We go to my room and we sit on my bed.

"You will never believe who I met today." I say.

"Who was it brother?" Thor asks me.

"I met Perseus Jackson." I say.

Thor lets out the loudest scream I have ever heard.

"Will I get to meet him brother." He asks after he calms down.

"All in due time brother all in do time."