Really

Please don't kill me.

The last chapter was just a joke.

It was not real.

Happy early Christmas.

I saw the movie wonder today. It was good.

The pic above is so me!☝

Now on with the real story.

Percy pov

Loki just asked me out!

What do I do?

'For starters answer him." The voice in my head said.

"Loki... of course I will go out with you!" I say.

He smiles and we sit down.

"So where are we going to go?" I ask.

"Well I was thinking..."

A long debate later.

"So what should we say if anyone asks?" Loki asks.

"Well we want to keep this a secret for a while. When we leave we leave at separate times. You say you are going to the park and I will say I'm visiting my mom. Full proff." I say.

"Okay. Did you know that Ellie fangirled over us?" He asks.

"How am I not surprised?" I say.

"What do you mean by that?" Loki asks.

"She's worse than all of the Aphrodite kids when it comes to ships. Until now only Annabeth and I knew." I say.

"Oh that make sense. Hey, if you don't mind me asking, what is between you and Ellie?" Loki asks with a hint of jealousy.

"Ellie and I are like brother and sister. We have been close sence we were twelve. She never really had anyone she was interested in. I mean she went out with Leo but she never really had that spark." I say.

Loki nods his head. Loki then asks,"Do you know who Ellie likes?" He has that smirk and I just know that he knows.

Too bad I don't.

"No... who is it?" I ask excitedly.

"Well I think you should find out from her. She threatoned to slit my throught with a spoon." Loki says looking nervously at the door.

I just can't help it. I burst out laughing. Loki looks at me with a questionable look. "She's... more likely... to kick you ass then... to kill you... with a spoon neverless..." I say in between fits of giggles.

I settle down and look Loki in the eye. Loki makes sure I was not lying. Loki sighs in relief and I get started in another round of giggles.

Nope nope nope don't even want to know.

Ellie walks out of the room with her hands raised.

Loki and I look at each other and start laughing again.