Amnesia

Percy pov

I grown as I rub the sleep out of my eyes. All I see is white. Where am I? Oh yah. The infermery.

I sit up and look around. Loki is in the chair next to me asleep. He is so cute when he is asleep.

Thor is asleep next to Ellie. He drools as more than I do and that is saying something. His hammer is on the floor next to his legs. He is almost falling out of that chair.

Ellie is in the next bed. She looked so beat up when we found her we weren't sure she was going to make it. But she was going too. Even then Bruce said she was going to be out for a while. I don't even want to look at her in fear of what I will see.

I finally look over at her. She is sitting up in the bed looking around...

I look at the door... Wait! Ellie is awake!

"Ellie!" I shout.

I startle Thor and Loki awake. She looks at me in wounder.

Thor and Loki regain there senses and Loki says,"Perseus what is going on?"

"Look over there." I say.

They both look over a Ellie and they both say at the same time, "Ellie!"

She just looks between the three of us in puzzlement.

She desides to look at me and say,"Who are you?"

I look at her in shock. How could she not know I am? Who we are.

"Where am I?" She asks me looking around the room again.

"You are in avengers tower. Do you not remember it?" Thor asks.

She shakes her head. My mouth drops. She doesn't know who we are and where she is. What happened? Then she looks back at me and asks, "Who is Ellie? And Who am I?"