The truth

Percy pov

Lyssa is Ellie's mom?

I did not see that coming.

"So... She is your mom?" I ask.

Ellie nods.

"How did this happen?" Tony asks.

Well when a man loves a woman very much...

"That is not what I ment! I was saying why didn't you tell us sooner." Toby yells.

Well when your mom is a goddess that was branded as a traitor you will find out Stark.

"But what about your dad?" Steve asks.

I don't speek very highly of my father. He was the reason I got all of these scars. No he was not the cause of it directly but he still did it.

"Who is he?" Thor asks his voice soft for once.

James Zbigniew

"The really rich lawyer that lives in California?" Tony asks.

Yep.

"What made you hate him so much?" Steve asks.

My father is a demigod too. He just never thought about what would happen to me. I was with him walking on day when I was taken by a Cyclops. He was too busy to notice. The Cyclops took me to Atlas where I held up the sky for over a year. I was six at the time.

Percy looks at me with sympathy.

"But where did all of your scars come from? And how did you get out from underneath the sky?" Bruce asks.

Okay lets start from the point were I am freed. I am around seven at this time. I am still holding up the sky. A demigod that had to be around 17 came to the top of the mountain. He defeated Atlas and returned him to his rightful place.He knew that I was a demigod but not of original Roman blood. He gave me a back back with alote of things to help me. He also pointed to the way to camp half blood.

I started walking. I only got to Los Vegas when I feel into Tarturus the first time. I feel into Tarturus two more times before I reached camp half blood. One of those scars was this one.

She pointed to her neck.

That is when three bright flashes blinded the room.