Thank you Loki

Ellie pov

I put my hand on Percy's shoulder, comfurting him. I walk to Loki and we walk down the hall.

We stop outside a door. The door of Loki's room. He opens the door and walks in. I follow.

He walks over to a bookshelf and stands by it. He looks at me and says,"If I am to do this, and to show you this, you can't tell the others."

I nod my head to tell him to continue and he turns back to the bookshelf. He moves a book, I don't know which on be cause he was in the way, and the bookshelf moves out of the way.

I step inside. It was huge. I big library.

Loki goes over to one of the many bookshelves and looks for a book. He finds it and sits down at the table. He flips through it until he finds what he is looking for.

He looks back at me and says, "You might want to sit down."

I sit down and he says,"This is a spell that will help you talk... so to speek. You really won't be able to talk but you will be able to speek telopathicly." I nod my head and he begins.

(Because I am too lazy he draws this on her and says the inscription at the bottom)

I felt very wosy. I am glad I sat down.

"Now test it out. Say something." Loki tells me.

Stark had his ass handed to him.

"It works!"Loki yells in surprise.

Thank you Loki!

"Your welcome." He says amused.

We should go join the others.

"Yes we should." He says smiling at me.

Then Jarvis comes over the intercom. "Monsters on Elm Street."