Description

"Oh fuck no, this can't happen, why me?" he says with a mixture of anger and frustration in his face.

"What's your full name?" he asks me while looking if they were any people passing by.

"Amelia knight" I mutter lowly.

"Well Amelia, I really don't want the Luna of the biggest pack of America be a fucking little nerd who can't even defend herself. So I Harry Anderson, reject you Amelia Knight as my mate."

My heart feels like it was being cut in half and it wouldn't go away. I felt the tears in my eyes but I wasn't going to give him that satisfaction, so collected myself and growled. I guess he expected me to break in tears Oh he's so wrong!

"Well I guess were on the same page because I didn't want my mate to be a fucking asshole with his head so far up his ass that he can't see". I said walking away and finally letting the tears fall.

___________________________________________

In a world where werewolf exist. 16 year old Amelia Knight was just hoping to shift into her wolf, find her mate, hope he will accept her, forget about the bullying and live happily ever after. But that clearly wasn't the case. Because on her 16th birthday when she is destined to find her mate. It wasn't other than the alpha of the biggest and successful pack of America, The Nightmoon Pack.

After he rejects, Amelia decides to get a little payback that turned better than she ever expected.

What happens when the alpha comes crawling back in...

Guess you'll just have to read to find out.

This is a white wolf story. You have been warned.

Started: June 1, 2014
Ended: August 25, 2014

Started editing: December 15, 2015
Ended editing: December 22, 2015