Chapter 12: You Are Mine

        His lips were moving against mine, it took me a while to respond but when I did it was fireworks on my lips and my stomach, why haven't I done this before. His tongue brushed my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth allowing his tongue to roam my mouth. His tongue and mine battled for dominance and of course he won. He's freaking good at this.

        It was amazing but mother nature has to ruin everything. We pulled away to breathe and he rested his forehead against mine.

        "wow" He gushed. Making me blush, this was the second time I blushed and we only had one conversation together.

        He lifted my chin up and gave me one last peck before he got up from the floor and sat down next to me, picking me up and putting me on his lap. This is actually quite nice. I look into his eyes, his beautiful blue eyes, that I now notice were kinda grey but blue was the main color.

        I also noticed that he is looking at me waiting for an answer. Oops I didn't hear him talk, I was too caught up in his eyes.

        "I'm sorry what did you say?" I ask him.

        He looked at me in amusement and answered: "I asked you where did you learned to kiss like that" If only he knew that was my first kiss, maybe I will have a little fun...

        "Oh from my fuck buddy, he is amazing, but you can't tell him this, he would be kinda jealous" I told him seriously. I could be an actress, maybe I should be one.

        His amusement was long gone by now. His eyes were so dark you could see your reflection. "What?!" He yelled standing up roughly making me fall down on the floor.

        "You are mine!" He yells at me before taking me from the ground and pulling me to him making me crash into his chest.

        Yup, never doing that again.

        "Hey relax" I told him softly touching his cheek, he immediately leaned into my touch. I put my other hand in his other cheek grabbing his head.

        "Hey, I was just kidding, listen to my voice, relax" After a few seconds after I said this his eyes turn back to blue.

        "Don't say that again. I thought someone was stealing you from me other than that Justin kid. Plus, he told me it was fake just so you know" He told me. I lead him to the couch again, this time I sat next to him.

        "Sorry I wanted to see how you would react, plus you deserved the fake boyfriend thing" I say to him putting my forehead against his again. He leaned in to kiss me but I placed my finger in between our mouths, stopping him.

        "My parents are gonna be home any minute" I said, pushing him back.

        "Yeah, don't worry about that, I kinda ordered them to work overnight" He said with a mischievous smile.

        "Harry, you can't just do that" I whine, he is so bad but I kind of liked it.

        "yeah I can, and I did" He said with a smirk and leaned in to kiss me but this time I let him. We kissed like last time but this kiss was more fast. When we pulled away he started leaving butterfly kisses on my cheek, collarbone and lastly my neck.

        He started sucking my neck where the mark is going to be. He looked at me like as if asking for permission, not trusting my own voice I just nodded. He kissed it again, his canines extended and he sunk them into my neck. At first it hurt but then all I could feel was pleasure. I moaned out loud.

        He returned his canines to normal teeth, and licked the blood around the bite. Right now I was feeling exhausted and all I wanted to do was sleep. The mark drains the energy from your body.

        He picked me up and carried me up the stairs. He left me in my bed and stood up. I looked at him wondering if he was going to leave but all he was doing was take off his shirt and jeans leaving him in only his boxers.

        He lifted the covers up and laid beside me. After a while he pulled me closer to him, making my back crash against his chest and his arm went around my waist. His other hand was stroking my hair, making me fall asleep faster.

~

        I was gonna wake up but I could feel his eyes on me. Without opening my eyes I told him "You're staring and it's creepy" I opened my eyes and yes he was looking at me.

        "Sorry couldn't help it, you are beautiful" He told me, leaning in, I switched my head making him kiss me on the cheek.

        "I have morning breath" I told him while taking his arms off of me, I made my way to the bathroom, and brushed my teeth.

        When I look into the mirror, in my neck I see this white and black Wolf snuggling with each other and howling to the moon.

        I ran out of the bathroom and to where Harry is. "Harry look at the mark" I told him pointing to it.

        "It's totally beautiful, just like you" He told me, going to kiss me again. My god he is acting like a horny hobo.

        Again I switched the position of my head. "please, you already brushed your teeth" He told me.

        "yeah but you haven't" I told him making my way downstairs.

"When you meet the one, who changes the way your heart beats, dance with them to that rhythm, for as long as the song lasts"

- Kirk Diedrich

Thanks for the help in the previous A/n which I already deleted because I made a choice I am going to write the first one (A deal with the devil), but thanks for all your comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Song of the chapter: Good Kisser