Chapter 11: We Need To Talk

        I tried to close the door put he stopped me by putting his foot in between the door and it's frame. If I would've applied more force his would've been apple sauce. "Really?" He asked pushing past me and into the house.

        His eyes skimmed over my body and a growl erupted from his chest. His eyes kept shifting from blue to black. I look at my red sweatshirt that exposed my stomach and some blue pajama shorts that are really short they kind of looks like panties. Probably should have covered a bit before answering the door.

        "Ames, please just stay still so I don't lose control" He says. I do as he told me and stay still until I see his eyes return to their blue ocean eyes again.

        "We need to talk" I nod slowly showing him to the sofa. If it was another time I would have waved him off but his tone was too serious for my liking.

        "About what?" I asked hiding my nerves. Is he going to make me accept his rejection? Because that would hurt too much than it already has.

        "I talked to Isaac and Tyler, well they shouted at me. And it seems that I was wrong" He says looking at me. His eyes were filled with so many emotions that it was hard to identify even one.

        "What do you mean you were wrong?" I answered him, what could he possibly have wrong that I would care about?

        "I really shouldn't have rejected you and give you that silly excuse. I should have just been honest with you from the beginning and this would've been easier" Now I was getting confused.

        "Then be honest now" I said to him crossing my arms.

        "I am going to explain, just don't interrupt me, okay?" He asks me and I nodded waiting for his mind blowing explanation.

        "Well I didn't reject you because you were a nerd like you think. Actually I love that you are smart. I rejected you to protect you. The hunters are getting really close to me and captured one of the women in our pack, that was before I found you. All I ever wanted to do was mark you but I couldn't because they would find out and hurt you, so I rejected you and that night I could feel your pain, and I am so sorry that I wasn't there for you and I hope you can forgive me. It was working out, a little, Ok, lt wasn't even my Wolf stopped talking to me so when you came to school with your new look, and you stood up for yourself I thought that you could protect yourself from them, that's why I wanted to talk you but you had a boyfriend and if you keep letting me I would talk all night" He said looking at me in the eyes.

     "How do I know that you aren't just lying to me right now?" I asked and he nodded. " I get why you would think like that so I brought proof" He said and pulled a bunch of papers from his pants.

"Here" He said handing me them. "This are all of the dead and missing people reports and all the damage the hunters have caused  us. of course I have a folder full of documents but I didn't want to bring it all".

I started skimming through the papers and it was true, they were photos,dates and signatures that he couldn't have forced in a day. It was silent for a minute, me just processing what I just saw. So he rejected me to protect me. Aww that is so cute. "please say something" He practically begged me.

        "What do you want me to say?" I ask him

        "Can you forgive me? if not then I understand because I-" He rambled on very cutely may I add.

        "Harry" I stopped him from going into another rant.

        "Yeah" He answered.

        "Shut up" I told him honestly.

        "Okay" He says looking down. Man I never thought I would see the big bad alpha nervous. Woo, this was quite a sight that I won't forget.

        "I forgive you, only because it was for my safety even though that was really dumb, I can protect myself" I told him. Just as I said that. He pulled himself off of the coach and started dancing, really bad If I may say.

        I started laughing at him. He suddenly stopped and looked at me. Is there something on my face?

        "I love your laugh" He told me. I could feel heat rush through my cheeks.

        "And I love when you blush" He says standing in front of me in his knees.

        "Thanks" I said.

        "But there's one thing that I would really love to do" He says. If he says you, I will hit him.        

        "What is it?" I ask.

        "This" He told me before crashing his lips on mine.

"I love you,

Saying it was hard,

but I did,

and I've never looked back"

- Chuck Bass, Gossip girl

Ha you must really love right now. We are halfway through the story.

So it isn't over, I just went to the dentist, yeah never going back there.

Ha kidding, but I am serious, they put this white thingy in my teeth and I don't know what the f*ck it was.

Song of the chapter: Dare