Chapter 19: You Owe Me $600

        It's been 2 days.

        2 freaking days.

        In this days all they have ever done was plan the attack. They fed me once a day, chicken and rice that is it. Well sometimes 

        They kept injecting me wolves bane when I slept. It freaking hurts not being able to talk to Amy or Harry.

        There was only a human that was my friend, he was the only one who talked to me. He isn't a hunter actually his name is Oliver. He is Liam's son and he hates what his father is doing.

        Right now it is his shift and we are playing monopoly. Yeah we don't have anything better to do.

        "Ha take that bitch, you owe me $600" I say to him extending my hand so he can give me my money.

        "I give up, you win. I can't believe we have been playing this for 4 hours" He grumbled, beginning to taking off the houses and putting it in the box while I took care of the money and the cards.

        When we finally organized and closed the box, Oliver received a message in his earpiece. He immediately stood up and started fondling with his keys, he took the car door and closed it from the inside. Don't know how but he did.

        All the hunters started grabbing their guns and standing in position.

        Oliver took his key and unlocked the chains in my feet. Woo it feels good to be free".

       "What's going on?" I asked him confused.

        Then I heard it. A howl.

        A howl of war.

"Perfect love is is the most beautiful of all frustrations, because it is more than one can express"

- Charles Chaplin

This is more of a filler chapter. The real chapter is the next one, new character. Like literally right now I am watching Arrow so Oliver just came to mind :-)

Song of the chapter: A$$ back home