Harry's POV: Chapter 17-19

Ames went with Leah and Adriana to the mall today. She isn't telling me what she is buying but that only makes me more suspicious. It's taking longer than usual but I am guessing they are eating or something. In a normal day I would have mind linked her, but I want today to be her day with her friends.

        After a while she still hasn't returned, now I am starting to worry. 'Amelia!' I mind link her, but it doesn't get through.

        'Brian try to reach with Amy' I say to my Wolf.

        'I can't, there is something wrong' he tells me nervously.

        'Harry, I think there is something that you need to know, come to the packs hospital' Tyler says. I didn't even hesitate I shifted, bit my clothes and ran through the town until the hospital, there I shifted back and put on the clothes.

        I followed Tyler's scent to a hospital room. There was Leah in the hospital bed connected to the I.V. and Justin, Tyler and Adriana in the side chairs. "Alpha" they all stood up and bowed their heads.

        "Where is Amelia, I can't contact her" I say looking at them.

        "Well there is something Adriana has to tell you" Tyler said fast, pushing Adriana forward. Adriana turned back and glared at Tyler while he just shrugged and smiled steeply.

        "Erm.. When we were in the mall I went inside to get my phone and when I got outside some guys were taking Amelia and Leah was on the ground, before I could save them, one of them injected Wolfsbane into my blood, just a small dose but enough to take me out and they gave Leah a really large dose, almost killing her Wolf but she is still alive and will wake up soon"

        "Nothing else to add?" I asked through clenched teeth trying really hard not to destroy everything in this room.

        "Oh yeah and they were hunters" She said quickly. All I saw was red. I felt so much emotions that I didn't even need to shift, I just ran out of the hospital in my human form. I went to our forest and that's when I exploded.

°.°.°.°

*1 day later*

        It took them like 30 minutes to calm me down and I was still on my human form. I may have broken like 3 trees but yeah I kinda relieved some anger with that.

        By now the whole pack was on guard and my brain is completely fried by not getting enough sleep.

        I took the necklace in my hand and clutch it tightly. I miss you so much Amelia, come back. 

         "The necklace" I mumble. How could I be so stupid?

        I logged into my computer and did the stuff you have to do, I tracked Amelia's necklace to a warehouse out of our territory.

        I quickly mind linked Tyler and he came into the room."I got her Tyler, let's go" I say hurriedly.

        "Where do you think you are going?" He asked.

        "Well apparently to a warehouse in-"

        "that's not what I meant, you need sleep" He cut me off.

        "What? No, we need to get my baby back" I mumble.

        "I am going to prepare the pack, but you need sleep you don't want to fight tired" He says pushing me out off the office and into my bedroom. "Now sleep" He says while pushing me out of the bed and leaving the room.

I took one of her shirts that had her scent all over it and clutched it in my hand. "Baby, we'll see each other tomorrow" I say before letting sleep take over me.