Chapter 16: You Are Always Thinking About Food

        There was this  sudden light hitting my eyes that made me wake up. I sat up in the bed and stretched my arms. I looked at the right and saw Harry sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to wake him but I really had to pee and if I probably don't I'm going to wet the bed and nobody wants that.

        So since he was in the freaking way I had to go over him. I swung a foot over his body making me kinda air straddling him. Just as I was about to swing the other foot...

        "Now this is a sight to wake up to" Harry said. I looked at him and saw him staring back with a huge smirk.

        Fuck. "Don't curse" He said. Wait did I say that aloud?

        "Yeah you did" He told me. I really need to stop doing this.

        "Yeah you do" He said chuckling.

        "Am I saying everything at loud?" I ask.

        "No you are thinking it but because of the bond I could read your head" He explains but I don't believe him. Nobody can hear another person's thoughts.

        "Okay then what am I thinking of?" I challenged him while crossing my arms.

        "Food" He told me. It was actually pizza and Nutella.

        "Does this really work?" I ask surprised, can he really read my mind?

        "No" He tells me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

        "Then how did you know that I was thinking about food?" I ask confused.

        "You are always thinking about food" He says. I nod my head confirming it because it is true. He grabbed my waist and gripped them, just looking at me.

        "Erm, why are you looking at me?" I asked him.

        "Because you're beautiful" At that I burst out laughing. I crouched down making me laugh against his chest.

        "Why are you laughing at me?" He asks me

        "Omg- you- quoted the- fault in our stars" I asked between laughs, finally sobering up at the end. He nervously laughed. "pfft no"

        "Oh my god you did, did you read it, or watched it?" I asked him teasingly. "both" He whispered hesitantly.

        I laughed even harder. "Did you cry? " I asked holding back  my laughter.

        "Oh shut up, now give me a good morning kiss" He told me leaning in and kissing me. At that moment it slipped through my mind that we both had morning breath and I really had to pee. He brushed his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth making his tongue roam my mouth, a soft moan escaped my lips. He gripped my hips even tighter and pushed me down. Making me feel his bulge pressed against my butt.

        I pulled away pecking him a little and standing up making my way to the bathroom he came up with lightning speed and pinned me against the wall, he started kissing my neck until he reached the mark. Then he traced his fingers over it making me shudder.

        "Now, now mate, you can't leave me like that" his voice sounded deep, husky and filled with lust in my ear. I had to stop myself from moaning just at the sound of his voice.

        His fingers traced my lips, down my cheeks, my collarbone, neck just right till the middle of my neck where my necklace was. He took it between his fingers and pressed a kiss in it. "You are never taking this off, understand?" He said/asks.

        "I wasn't planning on it" I told him.

        "Today you are going to become our new Luna" He says twisting a piece of my hair. He still had me pinned on the wall.

        "I know that, and that's why I have to get ready" I told him pressing his forehead against mine.

        "Fine" He sighed giving me a small peck.

        I made my way to the bathroom but he grabbed my arm and pushed me against his chest. He took my chin and kissed me softly.

        "Now you can go" He pushed me to the bathroom, there I got changed into my dress for the ceremony.

        The dress was totally black and between the top part and the bottom part it had a small slit on the side so you could see a bit of skin. The dress reached a little above the knee and had a V-neck that didn't reveal a lot . I brushed my hair making sure it was curly and put on some black pumps. Hey, it's not my fault that my hair matches well with black.

~

        Everybody was sitting patiently waiting for the news. I made my way to the food bar and when I was about to take the last piece of bread someone took it from me. I turned around and saw this girl that had black hair, really red lipstick and a short white dress you could practically see her panties. Not even kidding, darling if you want to wear a white dress don't wear pink panties.

        "Can I have that bread please" I say to her but she just stayed there glaring at me. I really wanted that bread.

        "Is there something wrong?" I ask her. "Look I don't care what you have on him but I am telling you once stay away from my man" She says.

        "I'm sorry but who is your man?" I asked confused.

        "Alpha Harry, I don't know what you are doing to him but we have been a couple for almost 3 years, he told me to keep it secret but now I am telling you so Stay away from him" She says.

        Is this girl serious like wtf. I know is not truth because I would feel if Harry was with someone else that it's not me. 

        "Look I don't know what fantasy you have in your messed up mind but you stay away from me" I told her grabbing the bread from her hand and walking away right on time.

        "Well you are probably wondering why I gathered you here, well I have good news I have found my Mate" As soon as Harry said that through the microphone everyone began cheering. "Well I present to you, you're new Luna" He said and a round of applause sounded through the room.

        I was about to get up but the girl from later beat me to it. She skipped through the steps and made her way to the microphone and said. "Well thanks baby, as your Luna I need a massage like now, Stat". She said looking at the pack.

        Harry pushed her out of the way which she was escorted by 'security'. "I am so sorry about that she isn't the Luna, the real Luna please come to the stage" He says looking at me. I gulped down that last piece of bread and made my way through the stage when the pack applauded. I stood beside Harry and took his hand, the shivers are stronger now than they were before.

        "We need to do the blood ceremony right now" He said in my ear. I just nodded. He gave me a knife and a bowl.

        I took the knife and cut a bit of my hand, it caused pain but I ignored it. I clenched my fist letting the blood go to the bowl.

        "I, Amelia Knight, promise to take care of my pack, fight for them and provide for them as the role of Luna" I finished.

        I looked at my pack and see them looking at me with love I just smiled at them.

        I am a Luna.

"But that's the thing about pain it demands to be felt"

-The Fault in our stars

I think this is the longest chapter I have written

Song of the chapter: She looks so perfect