Chapter 7: Revenge Is Sweet

       I could feel him following me, oh yeah he better I was proud of what I just did. I walked into the choir room and went up to the choir director aka teacher in charge of the choir. "Mr. Bass, can I audition?" I ask him nicely. I think it's past audition time.

"of course, you're the last one so take the stage" He said pointing to the little stage that was in the middle of the room. The rest of the room was basically bleachers which were half full with the current choir, the ones who auditioned today and Harry and on the sides of the room where crystal cases containing the trophies won by the choir.

I cleared my throat and immediately sang a vocal in a high note to warm up my voice. I breathed deeply before finally starting the song I picked out to audition.

"There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark
Finally I can see you crystal clear
Go 'head and sell me out and I'll lay your shit bare
See how I leave with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch
And it's bringing me out the dark

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling" 

I looked directly into Harry's eyes in the audience before singing this part. " We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside of your hand
And you played it, to the beat

Baby, I have no story to be told
But I've heard one on you
And I'm gonna make your head burn
Think of me in the depths of your despair
Make a home down there
As mine sure won't be shared

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside of your hand
And you played it, to the beat
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside of your hand
But you played it, with a beating

Throw your soul through every open door
Count your blessings to find what you look for 
Turn my sorrow into treasured gold 
You'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow 
We could have had it all
It all, it all, it all

We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside of your hand

But you played it
You played it
You played it
You played it to the beat" .

        I finished my song and heard loud applause all throughout the room. I opened my eyes that I didn't know were closed and saw the room crowded with people that totally weren't  here when I started.

        "woo give it up for Amelia" Mr. Bass said. A round of applause floated throughout the room again and  I smiled at that, I have never ever sang in front of public before now look at me.

        "Good job, how many times have you sang in front of a public?" He asked.

" Actually, this is my first time. I don't usually do this kinds of things but today everything is changing so I thought I'll give it a try" I responded while I felt the eyes of a special one burning the side of my face but I wasn't even going to give him the time of the day.

        "Well thank you so much for auditioning and for not ruining an Adele song. And I think we can all agree that we don't even have to consider. You are in, we will tell you when the first reunion is, Welcome Amelia" I smiled stepping out of the platform and out of the class room until an arm stopped me but with the tingles in my arm I could feel it was Harry. He pulled me back making me crash into his chest. Not again.

        "Look at me" He growled lowly but I couldn't because I would give in to him. I guess he didn't like that because he took my chin and make me look into his gorgeous blue eyes. I am so done.

        "I really am sorry that I rejected you, I feel horrible. I didn't want to hurt you " He said with honesty in his eyes. Oh that ain't enough he is going to pay like hell.

        "Too late" I whispered. I felt his eyes glanced down at my lips and I subconsciously bit my bottom lip. Oops wrong decision.

        He groaned lowly still looking at my lips, he gripped my arm tighter and took a spare piece of hair and tucked it behind my ear trailing that hand down my cheek till my jaw, leaving trails of sparks every where he touched. "Harry" I groaned not finding any other words to say except his name. Wtf am I doing!! I'm trying to fight it, but I can't. The pull is too strong.

        "Don't" He whispered leaning in and I found myself leaning in to. Oh I hate the mate bond making me do things that in my right mind I wouldn't do.

        Just as our lips were about to touch someone called me making me snap into reality. Oh god was I about to have my first kiss with the mate that rejected me. I stepped back from Harry and turn back to see who was my life saver and surprise it was Justin.

        'Go with it' he told me. I was a little confused about that when I see him walking towards me with a smile on his face.

        "Hey baby" He said kissing me on the cheek, putting an arm around my shoulder. Oh right he is my 'boyfriend'

        "hi babe" I said sneaking an arm around his waist and putting my head on his shoulder looking at him "romantically" actually it is awkward doing this with my BFF but you know. Revenge is sweet.

        We kept looking at each other until Harry cleared his throat obviously annoyed . We broke away from our gaze pretending to have forgotten about him which is clearly not true.

        "Alpha, didn't notice you here, I see you meet my girlfriend" Justin said mentioning me. Oh oh I could actually feel the anger building up his body through the bond. He looked like he was about to explode.

        Justin took his arm away from my shoulders, took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

        Harry was glaring so hard at our hands I was thinking he would rip them off. By the look on his face he was struggling with his wolf. His eyes were really dark like black. "Well we better get to class" I said pulling him to our class together.

        We busted out laughing in front of the classroom.

        "Omg thank you for saving me back there" I said to him relieved.

        "No problem, you are lucky for having me as your friend and did you see his face when I took your hand"

        At that we took our classes. Later on that day I heard that Harry flipped over a car and broke 2 locker doors, Oops.

"And In that moment I swear we were infinite"

- The Perks of Being a wallflower

I finish Gossip Girl and I am sad, now I am going to watch Arrow.

Song of the Chapter: Rolling in the Deep