Harry's POV: Chapter 10

After the whole pool thing, I didn't show up to school, so Tyler can go. I was paying for some new stuff I am planning to do in on of the fountains in Pack Central when my office door flew open and in came Tyler and Isaac with a mad look in their eyes.

        "Woah, what the hell happened to you guys?" I say. They didn't answer instead they just started at me, until Isaac step forward.

        "You rejected her?" He says more in a questiony tone.

        "Erm.. No " I say trying to act innocent.

        "You rejected Amelia, Amelia Knight" He says trying to make sense of what he is saying.

        "Yeah" I muttered but I knew they heard it. No point in denying it now.

        "Why did you do that, you have always wanted a mate" He told me. "Yeah but I wanted a hot one not her" I say my heart hurting by just saying that incredibly obvious lie.

        Tyler and Isaac look at each other and then back at me. "Well thank God because I have been wanted to tap that ass, ever since I saw her and now that she changed woo I can't even imagine what I am gonna do to her, I mean the way she looked at me today, I just know that she wants it to. But first I am going to -"  I don't let him finish before I jump the desk and grab Isaac with me to the ground.

        My eyes are obviously black, and my hand was curled up in a fist ready to punch the shit out of Isaac. "Don't talk about my Mate like that" I say my voice sounding demonic. Tyler came behind me, grabbed my first pushed it down, took me off of Isaac and stood between us.

        "Now would you really tell us why you rejected her?" Isaac said wiping his back.

        "The hunters are getting too close, I can't let her get hurt. But then I saw her Wolf and I knew she could handle anything so I came to apologize to her but she kinda blew me off" I say.

        "Then why does she think you rejected her because of her being a nerd?" Tyler asks.

"Well... I kinda use that as an excuse... " I say hesitantly.

        "You what??" Tyler and Isaac yelled at the same time making me clutch my ears. Tyler came beside me and pushed me out of the door.

        "Go get your mate back" He said grinning. I smiled at the both of them and walked out not before grabbing my documents from the table.

        Let's go get our beautiful mate back.

Just as I was reaching her house, her ex-boyfriend Justin stopped me. "Look Jeffrey, I really am in a good mood so I don't want to have it ruined".

"It's Justin but it doesn't matter what I'm going to say is really fast" He said and I told him to continue. "You have 2 minutes".

"Well you know that I was Amelia's boyfriend right?" A growl left my mouth at the sound of the word boyfriend and Amelia in the same sentence. "Well it was all fake, she never liked me and I never liked here it was all a revenge plan".

That had me confused. "What do you mean?" I asked him, even though I pretty much understood the concept of what was going on.

"Well after you rejected her and she shifted she decided to change, and we thought that it would be best if you saw what you had lost and that you had made a mistake so I'm pretty sure a boyfriend was the best way to do it. Amelia's probably going to kill me for telling you but I think it's best for everyone if you knew" He explained and suddenly the need to go to her place was stronger than before.

"Thank you for telling me" I said to him. I started to walk away before he yelled at me.

"just so you know, Amelia even though she won't admit it wants to be you. And I'm 100% sure do you so you better go to her and start apologizing because if you lose her forever it will be your biggest mistake and believe me there is no coming back from that". I nodded at him and saw the house where my mate resides. God, I hope she forgives me.