Chapter 9: Shouldn't That Be My Job?

        I didn't hear from Justin since yesterday and I was actually quite worried that I did something wrong but if anyone knows him better than I do then I wouldn't be called his best friend. If he has a problem with someone he would face them, and it's kind of ironic actually.

        Today, Sunday I was in my usual movie marathon when I was interrupted by the doorbell. I made my way to the door and opened it. I was kind of  surprised to see Justin there with a smile on his face.

        I hugged him tightly, but he didn't respond to my hug. I pulled my hands away from him, letting them hung on my sides. "What's wrong?" I asked him with a frown on my face.

        "We need to talk" He said seriously, leading me to my own table. Shouldn't that be my job? We sat down in front of each other and a silence erupted since nobody talked.

        "What did you want to talk about?" I asked looking at him. He looked nervous and excited at the same time if that was even possible.

        "Well you know, the pool party we went to was actually the beta throwing a birthday party for this girl who was turning 16, you just left before they sang happy birthday" He explained with a small smile on his lips.

        "OK, and... " I trailed off, where is this going and why does it concern him?

        "Well that girl turned out to be my mate" He said really fast, but hello I am a werewolf I caught it. I jumped from my seat and hugged him. This time he hugged me back.

        "Oh my god I am so happy for you, but why didn't you tell me yesterday" I said sitting down again.

        "Well I am your fake boyfriend" He said frowning. Is that what he's worried about?

        "I don't care about that, you finally found your mate. Be happy, have pups, the plan is gonna have to change cause I am not getting in the way of two mates" I said, when I finished my little rant Justin had a big grin in his face. Now he was the one who hugged me and span me around.

        "Oh I thought you would be mad at me and I would lose my bff" He said finally putting me down. He would never lose me.

        "Now tell me about her" I said to him, biggest mistake of my life. He couldn't shut up about her, I ended up throwing him out of my house so that I could sleep. But deep down I felt envy for his mate. She will have Justin as a mate, someone that will always treat her like the queen she deserves to be. Meanwhile I'm getting 'revenge' on my alpha mate who rejected me, every girl's fairytale.

~

        Right now I am at the school gates waiting for Justin and Leah (His mate). Yesterday he told me that her name was Leah Jackson and that she was a beautiful brown Wolf, he was there when she shifted that's why he didn't call me. Of course she is 16, she has always been in this pack but she didn't like the attention so she stayed in the background.

        I am wearing a never be silent tank top, a pair of black leggings, Michael Kors skid wedges, and a white and black channel change bag. I wish they would make a fashion club in school and I'll be the president.

        Finally I see Justin's car pulling up. Justin ran to the other side of the car pulling the door open. Ha what a gentleman. I wish Harry and I would've been like that since my birthday. It would have been easier.

        A brunette walked from the car she was beautiful, she had of course brown wavy hair that reached just below her shoulder, brown eyes, she was wearing a cotton sweater with jeans. "Hi you must be Leah, I'm Amelia" I said to her smiling.

        "yeah I know, Justin gave me this 2 hour explanation about everything and I mean everything some were not even about any of you" she said shuddering probably remembering the conversation.

        Justin came up beside her and put his arm around her shoulders. "Where is Adriana? I want her to meet Leah" He asked looking around.

        "Oh she is talking to a teacher about a test" I said.

        I saw Leah say something to Justin and pulled away from his hand with disgust clear in her face. "Why did you pulled away from him?" I ask confused.

        "Someone didn't use deodorant this morning" she said.

        " Really Justin?" I said to him while he just smiled.

I turned around and said to Leah:

"We are going to be the best of friends"

"I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now, and live in it forever"

- Peeta Mellark

So... Argentina lost, I hate the world, kidding no I don't. Summer is kinda ending for me. I found that my classes start in August 11, I actually wanted it to be on August 6. But nooooooo.

Song of the chapter: Can't be tamed