Chapter 6: Watch Me

Chapter 6: Watch me

        I could feel from the tingles in my arm where he grabbed me that it was Harry. God, what does he want? He's done enough damage in my life already.

        He pulled me back so I was facing him, before he could he say anything I was the one that talked "What do you want?" I asked roughly with a tone that I've never though about using with anyone especially an alpha but right now I don't care. He hurt me and he's going to know it.

        "I need to talk to you" He said seriously.

        "I think you've done enough talking" I snap. I just want to get out of here, me being this close to him just makes me want to kiss him and jump him. 

        "Please, its just for a moment" He almost begged. 'Just hear him out' My wolf said. You are such a traitor.

        "Fine" He sighed in relief and leaned against the wall.

        "Why did you do this?" He asked me while looking at me up and down (a/n looking at my ahhhh ;) XD) with lust in his eyes but he quickly put on a blank expression but hey I noticed it haha busted.

        I knew exactly what he was talking about but I decided to play dumb. I faked confusion and asked "Do what?"

        "You know what I am talking about, your hair, the clothes, the fighting I mean not that I don't like it I mean you look hot and all" He rambled on but stopped when he saw my serious expression.

        "I guess I got tired of being a little defenceless nerd" I said glaring at him. The memory of being rejected came back to me but I quickly pushed it away before I cried again. I hated crying, the other person can clearly see the damage they've caused on you with just a simple tear of water.

        "I get that but I just don't like unmated males looking at my mate" He said angrily.

        Now I am getting angry, this little fucktard rejects because I was a nerd and then when I became 'hotter' I am suddenly his mate if he thinks that I am going to go running into his open arms he is so wrong. Well maybe I will but with a sword in my hands.

        "First of all you rejected me, not the other way around so you don't have the right to call me that and I have an audition to get ready for but you are more than welcome than listen, actually you should because I am dedicated that song to you" I said walking away to the choir audition.

        "You don't walk away from me!" He yelled behind me, it kinda frighten me but I didn't show emotion.

        "Watch me" I answer without turning around. 

        I heard him growl loudly probably everyone in school heard it. My Wolf was howling trying to get to mate. 'B*tch get over him, he rejected us' I say to my wolf angrily. I heard her whine softly but said nothing. That put a smirk on my face and I just kept walking hoping he had followed me.

"I didn't want to kiss you goodbye -That was the trouble- I wanted to kiss you goodnight.

                              -Ernest Hemingway

SORRY for the really short chapter but I just wanted to show you their confrontation,  my apologies again but I am in a sleepover and I did this really fast and only one request for you guys,  can you make a cover for this story I don't know where you can send it but please I really don't know how to do one and mine was just like made up in a second. The other chapter is the audition.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Until next update.

Song of the chapter: Want u back