Chapter 3: I Am Not Rich

Photo on the side: Justin

 On the very next day, Adriana, Justin and I headed for the mall. We haven't even began shopping and I definitely think we are going to put the dog down, see what I did there. Self Hi-5. Sometimes I think that I should just pursue a career in comedy but then remember that I am the only one that laughs at my jokes.

        "Amelia I love your hair but we are gonna have to do something to it. Like cut it shorter." Adriana says to me with sympathy clear in her face. I really don't care what we will have to do in order to get revenge but I am all up for it. So we went directly to the hair Salon as long as they don't shave all of my hair off we're good.

        "Honey your hair is beautifully dyed, What do you want to do with it?" a guy asked when I sat down in the comfortable chairs.

        "erm do whatever you think would look best on me" I answered uncertain.

        "oh sure, I think I could cut it closer to the shoulder with three layers here, here and here" He said and pointed to three places on my shoulder but I wasn't paying enough attention to remember where it was.

        "Do that" I said to him. I usually left it long and red because I thought it looked unique and beautiful but she just said it was weird and made fun of it but right now I know i can take her down and I'm doing whatever I want.

        "Okay so stay still so I don't ruin it" We were in there for like half an hour but I just drifted off to thoughts about my rejected future.

        "All done" when I see myself in the mirror I see my hair reached the middle of my back and the first layer was a little under my shoulder which looked really good. I got up from my chair and headed toward the cashier to pay and walked out of the salon. Now it's time to buy some clothes.

~

        "Woo-hoo now turn around" Adriana says and I oblige. I am trying on what feels like 200th dress and It's a white dress with a black bow in the waist. I actually like it but after trying on so many dresses, I'm getting sick of looking at another one.

        "Ok that is the last dress I am buying today because just a reminder I am not rich so... " I said trailing of while I again stepped into the dressing room to change back into my normal clothes. We have been to Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, Pacsun, Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch and a lot of other shops who I can not remember their names.

        Finally we went to eat on the one and only McDonald's. Mm I am loving it, now see what I did there. Another self hi-5. see, another comedic moment.

        "ok, now that we ate, we still have to get the shoes and makeup" At the same time Justin and I groaned. I just want to go home and sleep.

°.°.°.°

        Well... we spent literally all day in the mall in result I have bought like 20 dresses, 5 shirts, more than 10 pairs of shoes, makeup and 2 jeans. Most of those things were on sale. Ha discounts, otherwise I couldn't afford it.

        We were sleeping over at Justin's house yeah we can do that because our parents know that we wouldn't mate with anyone other than our mates, and currently Adriana is putting on this product to make my hair look more flawless than it already is while Justin is playing Zombie tsunami on his iPhone. He is so addicted to that game, he plays it any chance he has.

        "And know the final part of the plan" I looked at these two confused because I didn't know what it was.

        "You need a boyfriend, we have to make him jealous" Justin finished Adriana's sentence. That's actually really smart and dangerous assuming he cares about me enough to get jealous.

        "That's good but who are you going to convince to be my fake boyfriend and if the alpha catches him I think he would be dead meat" I said to them both. It will totally ruin me if he didn't care.

        "You need a guy who is hot, isn't mated, knows about the plan and has a death wish". Adriana says to me and I nodded, at the same time we moved our head slowly to Justin's direction with a knowing look.

        I guess he realized what our suggestion was because he paused the game and looked at us with a scared look.

        "oh fuck no, I am to young to die, I mean I haven't even found my mate, mated and have pups, and I certainly don't have a death wish oh and thanks for the compliment" He smirked at that last part.

        I moved closer until I was on my knees in front of Justin's seat. (Don't be perverted) and put on my best puppy eyes and stuck my lip out he never resists that.

        "ahh fine, but if I die I'm haunting your ass" he warned me after finally giving up.

        "Oh thank you, thank you" I said hugging him really tight.

        After that we kept talking until 1 am in which we slept. Adriana helped me with the hair thingy but since were all so tired we will do it first thing in the morning.

        The next morning the first thing I did was shower and wash my head. Once I got the sticky product out of my head I dried it and looked in the mirror. My white hair was now really wavy and the new haircut really suited my facial structure. To fit my new look and attitude I put on one of the outfits I bought yesterday which consisted in a black lacy top and shorts and I was barefoot because why not? I went to where Adriana and Justin were eating and cleared my throat for the second time.

        They jumped from the table and went over to me and checked out my hair. Adriana nodded in approval while Justin came out and said: "Damn Girl you look good, tomorrow we are going to kick some alpha ass"

We certainly will, I'll make sure of it.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good"

- Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban

OMG I just saw The Fault in our stars, and it's perfect even though I think I haven't cried that much since I was a baby.

And I want money!! I am seriously considering asking money on the streets because I want to buy this books OK this are the books that I want:

-The Fault in our stars

- Divergent trilogy

- Maze Runner trilogy

- If I stay

Well that's all for today see you on the next update don't forget to vote and comment.

Song of the chapter: Price tag