.14 Next Step

The black wolf sat still, waiting for a reaction from the beta in front of him. Liam had kneeled down to look at Theo, to make sure it was the wolf from that night. "It was you." Liam reached his hand out to pet the wolf, chuckling softly when the wolf made a purring sound. "Some wolf you are." Liam got closer and started to pet more of the wolf. "I'm not carrying dog treats around with me." Liam smirked as the wolf gave him an eye roll.

Liam showered and got ready for bed, Theo the wolf waited for him in Liam's room. He had just shifted back to get his stuff ready for the shower when Liam walked into his room. "Holy fuck!" Liam stopped dead in his tracks, seeing his naked boyfriend in all his full frontal glory. "Wow ok." Liam turned away, face redder than a tomato. "Showers free. I'll just wait for you." Theo was just as red as Liam.

Normally Theo was ok with showing his body off but for some reason he got insecure with Liam's eyes on him. "I won't take long." Theo walked past him into the bathroom. Liam stayed in the same spot for a bit, just trying to process what he just saw. "Today has been a strange day." He shook his head and climbed into bed. He laid down and scrolled through his phone. He got on Instagram to see that Mason had posted a video of his and Theo's air hockey match. Of course the first to comment was Stiles, and of course he was bitching at Liam for losing.

"Can I sleep in here again?" Theo sounded so small when he asked. Liam didn't even have to think before answering. "Well who else will I cling to like a baby chimp?" Theo laughed. Shutting off the lights he climbed into bed next to Liam. The two laid there in silence, cuddled together and enjoying the warm feeling they had.

"Thank you." Theo broke the silence, looking at Liam who was currently using his chest as a pillow. "For what?" Liam met his gaze, frowning in confusion. "For giving me a second chance. Not just at life but at love and friendship. Because of you I get a chance to mend the relationship between Scott, Stiles, and my self. I get to love an amazing person and be loved by that person. I get to live." Theo's eyes were starting to well up but he didn't care. He didn't feel the need to hide his emotion from Liam, he knew it was ok to show just what he felt.

"You deserve a second chance Theo. More than most people I've met." Liam leaned up and kissed Theo, long and sweet. Making sure to put all the love he felt into the kiss. "I love you Theo." Liam pecked his lips a few more times, making the chimera smile. "I love you too pup." Liam rolled his eyes at the nickname. "I swear I'm gonna buy you a collar and leave you tied up in the backyard at night." Theo rolled on top of Liam, pinning him down. "Kinky Dunbar." He started kissing Liam's neck. "You have no idea... Oh." Liam moaned when Theo found his sweet spot.

"Goodnight boys!" Liam's mom called from the hallway, causing Theo to stop his actions and sigh in defeat. "Will I ever... Goodnight Mrs.Geyer." "Goodnight mom!" Theo let Liam go and they went back to their pervious position. Liam smiled to himself. A year ago he had been with Hayden, and it felt great. He was sure he was in love at the time. Being with Theo was something better. Now he knew he was in love and he was happy. "Goodnight baby." "Goodnight baby wolf."

Liam's mom woke them up yet again, this time she wasn't afraid to actually get physical. She pulled the blankets off the two and watched as Liam tried to shove himself under Theo. "C'mon you two, breakfast is ready." She laughed before leaving the room. "Uh Liam, this isn't exactly what I had in mind when I thought about you being under me." Liam shoved him off and searched blindly for the duvet. "Who said I'd be under you?" Theo smirked and stood up, grabbing Liam's searching hands to pull him up. "You could ride me if you wanna be on top. I don't mind either way." Theo smirked as Liam glared. "Why am I dating you?"

It took another ten minutes but soon Liam and Theo joined Mrs.Geyer at the table. "Sleep well?" She asked as she filled their plates with bacon and waffles. "I did till Liam decided I was the mattress." Theo teased, surprising himself with how at ease he felt. "First the chimp cuddling now you're smashing the poor boy." Mrs.Geyer smiled at her son who was glaring at both of them. "I'm leaving." Liam made a move to stand up only to be stopped by Theo wrapping his arms around his waist. "Awe don't go pup, I wouldn't want you to get cold." Theo was teasing him for trying to hide under Theo not fifteen minutes ago.