.19 Speculations

Theo wanted water. His mouth was so dry, his tongue felt like sand paper. His head was throbbing. He heard a high pitch ringing in his ear that seemed to be the beat of his throbbing. He had to force his eyes to open, trying his hardest to get his sight to focus. 

Theo tried to move his hands to rub at his eyes, but he found that he was bound to the metal chair he was sat in. He struggled against the binds, using all his strength to try and break free. The binds didn't give, they just dug painfully into his wrists. "Son of a bitch!" Theo felt so weak. His limbs were heavy and his mind seemed to be sluggish.

All he remembered was looking through Hayden's car. She had some fast food bags, and gas station snacks. He had started looking through the bags she had to find a card for a lodge, it had a number scrawled on the back. He was about to go and tell Scott what he had found when someone had grabbed him. 

He had fought back but they out numbered him and they were stronger. He was positive they were some kind of werecreature. He got a few hits in before one of them hit him in the head. Everything went black after that. He didn't know how long he was out. He doesn't even remember what the men looked like. He just hoped the pack was looking for him.

"He's awake." A voice caught his attention. Slowly his vision started to clear and focus allowing him to see he was in a small room. There was one window that looked like it was boarded up. A quick glance around told him three men were in the room. One was tall but very slim. He had a crooked nose that turned up at the end, with bright green eyes. His hair was a dark red and thinning. The one next to him was shorter and rounder. He was bald but shared the same nose as the ginger. His eyes were a darker green, half his face had been tattooed with some kind of tribal pattern. 

The third man, the one who spoke, was the tallest. If Theo had to guess, he was some where around six foot four. He was obviously the eldest, his posture oozed power and authority. His hair was a silvery white, matching the scruff on his face. His eyes were so dark they looked black. He was broad in his shoulders and slim in the waist. Even under the suit he wore Theo could tell he was well built. 

"Do you know who we are?" The eldest asked. His accent was deep and angry. He sounded Scottish. "Should I?" Theo quirked an eyebrow, trying to figure out if he did know them. "Let me see if I can jog your memory." The ginger walked over to him, stopping two feet away. That's when Theo noticed the ring of mountain ash surrounding him. 

The ginger pulled out what looked like a police file. He flipped through it and pulled a paper from it. "22 year old female, found with deep lacerations to her chest and stomach. Coroner's report showed she had been four months pregnant at the time of her death. Official cause of death was animal attack." The ginger showed Theo a picture of a red headed woman. She had been torn apart, her insides ripped out.

"Does that look like an animal attack to you?" The man's eyes flashed amber with anger. Theo shook his head, looking away from the picture. "Her name was..." Theo cut him off. "Saoirse. Her name was Saoirse Ròs." Theo remembered her, from his time in New York with the Dread Doctors. She was the younger sister of three brothers who ran the werewolf mafia in New York and New Jersey.

He had heard of her death after he left. She was the only person he had met that was nice to him. The Dread Doctors had sent him out to lure more teens for them to experiment with. He had met her at Central Park. She was on a morning run when she passed Theo sleeping on a bench. He had no one for the doctors so he didn't return to the lab that night. She felt bad for him and bought him something to eat. It was the first time some one showed him kindness with out him charming it out of them.

He liked her and did his best to keep her from being taken after finding out she was part of a werewolf pack. The doctors wanted him to try and become part of the pack and lure the younger members away. He didn't get anywhere with the pack. Not when they found out teens were popping up dead. They closed their ranks and told him to try somewhere else. That's when he heard about the McCall Pack.