.24 You Can't Just Do That!

Liam stumbled through the darkness, trying to find even a single speck of light to show him where he was. "You could have left me a fucking flashlight!" He yelled into the darkness. He heard a chuckle making him turn in circles to try and find the source.

"Always one to give into anger." A familiar voice said. A hand grabbed him by the wrist. 

"Who are you?" Liam growled. 

"Like you don't know." The voice mocked. 

"Where am I?" Liam tried to keep from wolfing out. 

"In the desert growing weaker under the sun." The person holding his wrist started to glow, giving him light. He was finally able to see who the person was.

"Theo?" Liam looked at the other teen. He was Theo, but he appeared different. He looked younger, less troubled. 

"It's me baby wolf." He smiles at Liam. 

"You look different." Liam studied him. 

"I'm appearing as you see me, as you help me see myself. This is how I would have looked without the dread doctors. Without the life I chose."

"Where am I?" Liam looked around. He could see a bit more. 

"The tunnels." Theo started walking away from him. "They sent you here, to discover if you are truly you." Theo kept walking forcing Liam to follow if he wanted to stay in the light. 

"And how am I supposed to do that?" 

Theo laughed, offering no answer.

When they reached the end of the tunnels, Theo turns to Liam. "Remember who you are." He walked away leaving Liam alone. Liam wanted to chase him but something told him to leave the tunnels before it was too late.

Liam began to climb the ladder, feeling an urgency with each rung. Once he was out the scenery changed. He was no longer near the tunnels but in the woods. He could hear a high pitched pulsing sound. It was deafening. He dropped to his knees covering his ears, trying to block it out.

Soon it stopped. Everything went silent. When he finally looked up he saw Scott standing over him. It was the night of his first full moon. 

"They can't see me like this, not again." Liam pleaded, his lips moving on their own. 

"You're not a monster, you're a werewolf." He screamed at himself. He wasn't a monster. He believed that now. He had seen true monsters, fought them. He wasn't a monster.

The scene changed. He was no longer in the woods, he was in the library at the high school. The night of the super moon. The night he fought Scott to try and save Hayden. Scott had just jumped over him to the top floor. 

"He's using you Liam!" Scott had tried to convince Liam not to kill him, tried to reason with him.

Theo had hurt Hayden to push Liam to kill Scott so Theo could be an alpha. Liam looked up at Scott, a blinding rage burning in his veins. Liam forced himself to back down. To listen to his alpha and realize this won't save Hayden or help them in anyway.

Just as his features shifted to normal the scene changed. He was in the morgue. Tara stood before him. Her hand on his chest, ready to plunge deep and rip his heart out. 

"Take it." He didn't need to wait for this to play out. He didn't need to figure out what this was, He knew what she wanted and he'd give it gladly to save Theo. Just like he did before.

He didn't feel her hand sink into his chest. He woke up. Laying on the floor in the desert. The Skinwalkers surrounding him. He quickly got to his feet, looking at them as he spun in circle.