Chapter Fifteen

"If you're going to Henry's," Emerson began from the passenger seat, shifting to look over his shoulder at Collier in the back behind the driver's seat, "why didn't you just get a ride from Henry?"

"Because," Collier held up his water bottle for the blonde to see before uncapping it and taking a drink, "I almost spilt in his car once so I can't go in it if I have anything liquid with me".

"What about cum?" Sarah asked, her voice tight as she tried to keep from laughing and Collier furrowed his eyebrows.

"What does that even mean?" He asked and Emerson just shrugged, but he turned to shoot Sarah a smile. "I prefer to keep my cum in me, thanks".

"It's true," Sarah said as she checked over her right shoulder to lane change. "Cole doesn't even masturbate".

Emerson just whistled. "A single virgin who doesn't masturbate? How do you get through the day without tearing your hair out and screaming?"

"I just try to ignore the desire," he said honestly with a shrug, going to take another drink of his water as Sarah hit a bump. The bottle ended up on the floor, and Collier just sighed, picking it up and ignoring the puddle he had just made. Emerson looked amused with him, and Collier just looked away out the window.

"Henry seems to understand you already," Em said, trying to coax him into a conversation he didn't really want to have. Collier just grunted in agreement. "How is that, Cole?"

"Maybe it's because you two keep forcing us to be alone together," was Collier's response and Emerson just snorted, turning to face the front as Sarah pulled up in front of Henry's house.

Collier kicked open the door, leaving his backpack and water bottle in the back as he climbed out and shut the door. Henry's car was just pulling into his driveway, and Collier took a moment to watch the driver shut off the car before ducking into Sarah's open window. "I don't know when I'll be home, but if you two are having sex in my room when I come back I'm castrating him and then force feeding you his testicles". Both of them grimaced at this, and there was an almost amused huff of air from behind him that had him turning quickly.

Henry was just standing in his front yard watching him with little to no expression, his keys dangling from his fingertips.

"Be save," Sarah whispered to Cole and he looked over his shoulder to glare. "Use condoms".

"I'm still serious about the promise I made to you," he said, narrowing his eyes and she just smiled sheepishly at him.

"Oops," she said softly, reaching out to press the button and roll up her window. "I'll see you later Cole, Have fun". And then their ability to talk was cut off by glass so he turned and slowly approached Henry, who was watching the car pull out of the driveway.

"What are you thinking?"

"That the group of people who know where my house is has expanded," Henry said simply before tilting his head down to catch his eye. "And, you're really short".

"You're not exactly super tall," Cole grumbled and Henry's eyebrows raised.

"I'm 5'10".

"That's just tall, not super tall," Collier claimed and Henry made a soft noise of amusement.

"Alright Collie".

"Collie," he repeated softly, watching as Henry turned away and began walking through his lawn towards his front door, the keys in his hand jingling as he searched for the right one. "Why do you call me that?"

"Do you not like it?" Was Henry's response. Collier watched as the taller boy took his front steps two at a time and wondered if he had done it on purpose.