Chapter 2

Tessa's p.o.v.

"Harry?" I ask when I hear the door open.

"Uh. Hi I'm Harry's......roommate. I live here with him I just wanted to know if you were okay and if you wanted anything. Or wanted comfort?" the strange voice asks from the room.

"Stay away!" I hear Harry tell him when he enters the room.

"I was only trying to help her." the man says and leaves.

When the man leaves I run to Harry and hug him. He rubs my back and starts giving me kisses all down my neck. "Harry..." I moan and he starts quickening his pace and sucking harder. What am I doing? Why do I like what he is doing? He has to stop. I need to get out of this place. He removes his head after he gave me a hickey. "Harry...I have to go." I tell him and rush down the steps and run out the door. I run to a hotel and pay for a room and get my key and go to my room and close the door and lock it. I sit on my bed and close my eyes. I open my eyes to go to the bathroom. As I am in the bathroom I notice someone standing in the corner. "Harry?" I ask him.

"Miss me?" he says grabbing my hand and pulling me to the couch in the room. He sits on the couch and pulls me onto his lap and stares at me.

"What?" I ask him.

"Your beautiful." He says and I almost laugh.

"No really, why are you looking at me like that?" I ask him.

"I'm staring at you because you are beautiful. And I want to know how you escaped?" He asks me.

"I ran out of the door. The same reason you got here. I'm guessing." I say.

"I got out by asking the shadows in the dark to set of the curse for an hour. The curse meaning that they set a curse on the house making no one being able to leave ever." He says to me.

"You talk to shadows? Are you insane?" I ask him.

"They are the devils friends and we are all insane. Everybody is insane just some are more than others." He says.

"Your trapped there?" I ask him.

"I chose to go there. You have to come with me, unless you want to die because they will hurt and kill you if you don't go back. I insist you call your family and say goodbye. You won't be seeing them in a while." Harry smirks at me and picks me up and starts running with me in his arms, to the abandoned where house.

"Let me go!" I screamed and when the door opened he went in and dropped me then closed the door. "ouch." I say rubbing my back.

"You said to put you down." He says

"I meant nicely." I tell him.

"Then you should be more clear next time." He tells me. All of a sudden I feel cold air brush past me and the light turns on.

"What was that?" I ask him.

"They are here. I would like you to meet the family." He tells me. "The one with the black hair and red eyes and pale skin, that is Ricky, the one with the white hair and white eyes, that's Casper, the one with the fire hair and light blue eyes, that's Dan, oh and the last person with the blue skin and white hair and light blue eyes, that is Louis." He tells me. They all look so creepy.

"They are scary." I tell him.

"Welcome home." he tells me.