Chapter 10

Louis's p.o.v.

I love getting into Harry's head and ruining his dreams and thoughts.

Harry's p.o.v.

Hey. I need you to push Tessa in the wall. Hurt her. Cut her. make her bleed. Louis tells me in my head. No! I won't hurt her. Listen to me or pay! I will make you do worse than kill your parents and aunt like I did before. He tells me. No! I will kill Tessa if you don't do what I say. If you won't hurt her then hurt Casper. He says to me. Fine!

I go to Casper and I stab him in his arm and punch him in the face and see him run to the bathroom to clean up.

"No! Please do..Ahhhhhhhhh!" I hear a voice scream. Tessa's voice. Oh no!

I run to the room Tessa is in and see that she has a cut on her arm that looks like it's from a knife and is sitting against the wall.

"What the fuck happened?" I ask her and sit In front of her. you didn't listen to me. you didn't hurt her so Casper did. I can play this so many different ways. Now listen to me from now on so stuff like this doesn't have to happen, Harry. Louis says to me. I lose it. I walk to Louis room and knock down the fucking door. I see him and tackle him to the ground and just as I am about to stab him he grabs my arm.

"Whatever you do to me, I will have done to Tessa." he tells me and I get off of him and run back to where Tessa is.

What the hell am I going to do now?!

"Tessa? Here let me help you clean off." I say to her and she looks at me and she is so scared. I can tell by the look in her eyes and she a shaking.

"Don't touch me! Stay away from me! I can take care of myself." she tells me.

"I want to help." I tell her.

"Your the reason this happened. Louis told me that you are the frickin reason that I got fucking stabbed by Casper!" she yells at me.

"Louis was trying to make me do that to you! You would have gotten hurt either fucking way! He's in my fucking head!" I scream.

"He's in your head? How?" she asks.

"I don't know how but he tells me things and makes me do things I don't want to do. He told me to hurt you and I couldn't." I honestly tell her.

"Yeah okay." she says and rolls her eyes not believing me.

"Fine don't believe me. Be careful around Louis though. He's trouble." I say.

"Okay." she says in a sarcastic tone.

I need to fucking protect her and she needs to fucking trust me and believe me in order for me to do that.

As I turn around I can't believe what I'm seeing. Louis is in the fucking room holding a cloth to help the cut she has on her arm thanks to him.

"So your prince charmings here huh? I'll go. Be careful." I warn her and leave the fucking room. This is so fucking unbelievable!