Chapter 7

Tessa's p.o.v.

"Harry! why do you have to kill and eat people?" I yell at him through the door that he locked me in.

"I have to eat and it's really fun." He says.

"It's fun?" I ask.

"Yes. It's also hilarious of how stupid people can be to come here. No offense." He says.

"None taken." I say in a pissed off tone. I hate him sometimes. I really do.

"You shouldn't hate me. I didn't do anything wrong." he says.

"You have got to be kidding. You just killed six teenagers and your telling me you didn't do anything wrong?" I ask.

"Yeah pretty much. It's not like they don't ask for it. I mean they picked their own death for coming here in the first place." He says and I walk to the bed and sit down.

Harry's p.o.v.

I walk away from the door Tessa is in and I go to finish talking with Louis.

"Hey Hazza..." Louis says with an aggravated tone.

"Well hello to you to Louis." I say.

"I am busy so if we could talk later that would be great." he says.

"You're not even doing anything. Just stay away from Tessa." I say to him and walk away.

Louis p.o.v.

As soon as he leaves, I walk to the room Tessa's in. "hey Tessa? You okay in there?" I ask her as I open the door with the key Harry had in his pocket.

"Yeah......Louis? where are you?" she asks.

"I'll turn the light on so you can see me." I say as I turn the light on. She walks over to me and looks at me.

"Why are you in here?" She asks me.

"I just wanted to tell you that Harry just told me that he doesn't want to be with you. He told me that he doesn't really like you and he didn't want me to tell you so if you see him you didn't here it from me." I tell her and she kisses my cheek then leaves the room. This is just way to easy.

Tessa's p.o.v.

I walk out of the room and walk toward Harry who is standing in front of the bathroom. "You are such a dick!" I yell at him.

"What did I do?" he asks me.

"You don't want to be with me? So you just tell people you love them and not mean it? you are suppose to tell someone you love them when you do not just so they can think that so it would be easier for you to kill them! You are sick Harry you know that?!" I yell.

"Who told you that I want to kill you?!" he yells.

"Louis." I say.

"Of course he did! That mother fucker thinks he can get away with anything doesn't he? Louis is the one that wants to kill you....he wants to have sex with you first then kill you. That's his plan. I could never do that to you. I love you Tessa." he says. That's just what he wants me to think.

After he says that I walk away.

Harry's p.o.v.

"You are unbelievable sometimes you know that?!" I say to her as I run up to her and kiss her.

"Harry stop. I'm mad at you." she says breaking our kiss.

"No your not! C'mon please don't be mad at me. I love you." I say to her.

"I love you too." she says to me then kisses me.