chapter 21

Tessas p.o.v.

I can't believe I just fucking did that. I needed to end it, and make sure he knew but now I feel lost and broken and worse than I did moments ago.

I shouldn't have broken up with him. I mean I guess I did the right thing but it feels so wrong. I feel like I made the wrong choice when I thought I made the right choice. It's so confusing. It doesn't even make any sense in my head. My mind is telling me one thing and my heart is telling me another. I don't know what one to listen to.

And I feel like someone is watching me and listening to my every thought right now. I wonder if anyone else has ever felt that way, well I think some people have but it just feels weird.

Harry's p.o.v.

When I finally walk out of my room I see Louis leaning against the stairs and laughing. What's he doing? No. I don't care what he's thinking. I have to worry about Tessa and getting her back. I know she's thinking about getting back with me and I'm happy for that. I just don't know what I can do to make her be with me. I need her with me. I can't sound possessive though because then she won't want to be with me. I will try to get in her mind and talk to her......wait....that sounds creepy. What's happening to me? I'm not like a stalker....I'm not right? No I'm not. I am not a monster. I love her. Love does this to people. It makes them crazy. Your blaming how your acting on love? Ha. Your turning into the person she's afraid of. You are turning into the monster you really are. I just don't know what took you so long. I just wonder how long it will take you to want to kill her? Probably won't take that long since your acting like this now. I guess I didn't really have to try and hurt her. Your gonna do it by yourself. No I won't kill her. Louis shut the hell up! I hate you. Now I have to think of how I will get her back. I will get her back. And no one can stop me.

............................................................
.........................................
Okay so I know I haven't updated in a while. I've just been busy with school, homework, and projects. Please keep voting and reading love ya xx