Chapter 12

It had been a week since Christopher broke Blake's arm. Raven had not seen or heard from either of them. Genadi had given Christopher strict orders to stay away from her. With every passing day, Raven was starting to realize how much she missed him, even though his unpredictable behavior frightened her.

It had been a long day of new negotiations with Leo's replacement, but Raven was glad to see him out of the picture after the night of the shooting.

Genadi had left early that afternoon for the airport. He would be gone for the next four days. Raven tossed and turned as she thought about Christopher and where he might be. Was he even thinking about her? Did he miss her just as much? Why did the feeling of longing never stop? Her tired eyes finally drifted close as she feel asleep.

Christopher eased down into the fur covered seat in Ravens bedroom. His smirk eased across his handsome face as she shifted her position as she pouted her lip, "God.. Her lips.. Maybe just a taste, just one."

He slowly eased off of the chair and slowly sat down on the edge of her bed. He lightly kissed her shoulder, but she slightly sighed and continued to sleep. He then lightly kissed her neck; he held back a chuckle as she shivered and pouted her lips more. Christopher licked his lips and softly placed them on hers. Ravens brow wrinkled in her sleep, but she did not wake. Christopher was hesitant at first, but couldn't resist anymore. He gently pulled his black t-shirt from his torso and placed his bare chest on top of Raven.

Her eyes fluttered open quickly as she felt his weight on top of her, "Chris?!"

He smiled his devilish smile and kissed her plump lips. Raven breathed deep during their kiss. She reluctantly pushed his chest from hers, "What are you doing?"

Christopher leaned down and deeply kissed her soft neck. Raven bit her bottom lip and moaned.

Christopher moaned as his hand gently traveled up between her thigh.

Raven gasped as she placed her delicate hand on top of his to stop him. Her plea was soft and tempting, "No.. Chris.."

Christopher leaned up to look at her. He stroked her soft cheeks as he studied her face, "I have a surprise for you. "

Raven wrinkled her brow until she noticed a new Raven tattoo on Christopher's arm.

She was in shock, "Chris

She was in shock, "Chris.. Why..?"

Christopher leaned back down and kissed her. His tongue dove in between her lips as his hand found its way between the middle of her thighs. Raven gasped and bucked up to him.

Christopher smiled against her lips as he stroked her core. Raven wrinkled her brow and pouted her lip, "No Chris.." She pressed her eyes close as she arched her head back in pleasure, "You don't understand.. Oh please... We have to.."

Christopher kept up his seduction as he whispered against her neck, "Mmm.. Raven.. I've wanted you for so long.. Your mine..."

Raven's brow wrinkled harder as she let out a moan. Christopher pulled her nightgown off and tossed it to the floor. As he bent his mouth down to her breast, he quietly undid his belt and eased his bluejeans down. Ravens skin jumped as he gently stroked her peach fuzz belly then rested his hand on her hip. Christopher then arched his back as he placed his stiff member at her entrance. Raven gasped as she realized how far he was going to go, but she was too late. Christopher let out a long moan as he slipped in between her parted legs.

Raven held her breath as he slowly stroked in and out. She felt ashamed that she didn't stop him, but the damage was done. She was no longer a virgin.

Christopher tip her chin up and feverishly kissed her full lips. Raven turned her wrinkled brow to the side as she whimpered from pleasure. He was trying his best not to hurt her as he remembered previous women had made comments about his well endowment. He never wanted to hurt her, but he was finding it difficult to control himself, " Raven.. Look at me..."

Raven gasped at every stroke as she looked upon his face. His devilish smile reappeared, "I want to see your face when you cum.."

Raven cried out as his next thrust was deeper, harder and quicker. Christopher's smile disappeared as his look of predator took over, "That's it.. Your mine.."

Raven was frightened from his expression but also was turned on by his domination, "Chris.. please.. we .. cccaantt.. Oh God...!"  Her mouth dropped as he bucked deeper and faster as he made her cum all over him.

He bit his bottom lip as he continued his bucking, "Mine.."

Ravens toes begin to curl as her second orgasim built between her legs. She looked worried as she felt him growing harder with each thrust of his hips, "Chris..?! Don't.."

Christopher clenched his jaw as he growled. His  bruising grasp hung on to her hip as he spasmed inside of her, making her cum a second time.