Chapter 18

The next morning, Raven awoke from a knock at the door, "Go away!"

Christopher sighed and carried the breakfast tray in and sat it on the table. He pursed his lips at the sight of her dinner barely eaten.

Raven pushed her head under the pillow so the smell wouldn't make her hurl.

He eased on the side of the bed, "Raven. Please look at me."

Raven squeezed her eyes and shook her head.

Christopher lightly rubbed her shoulder, "Raven, I will not hurt you."

She held her breath as she spoke, "Okay... You can go now please."

He was at a loss and felt hopeless. This always made him lose his temper, "Don't fucking starve yourself to prove a point!"

Raven kept her face hidden, "I'm not! Just give me some time."

Christopher shoved from the bed, and slammed the door. When she heard his footsteps getting lighter she ran to the bathroom and vomited.  She then slowly brushed her teeth and dressed for the day.

She found Christopher sitting in the office starring out into space with a flexed jaw

She found Christopher sitting in the office starring out into space with a flexed jaw. She lightly knocked on the door frame. He turned to her, "You don't ever have to knock. I hide nothing from you."

Raven looked down with a wrinkled brow. He slowly eased from his chair and stood in front of her, "Can I.." Raven looked up to him, "Hold you."

Raven stared to sob as she nodded. He slowly wrapped his arms around her and breathed in her scent. "Welcome home."

She started to shake as she cried harder, "I'm so sorry."

Christopher tucked her head under his chin as he squeezed her tighter, "There's someone that wants to see you."

Raven was puzzled as he lead her Genadi's bedroom door. He looked to her and placed his finger to his lips and ssshhhed. He slowly eased the door open and held her hand as he lead her in. Genadi was asleep on his back, one side of his mouth drooped lower than the other as he snored. Christopher released her hand and eased up to him. He slowly stroked the top of his hand and softly spoke, "Papa.. Papa.. I've got a surprise for you."

Genadi's eyes slowly eased open. He smiled at his son as he spoke to him, "Look Papa, I told you I would find her."

Genadi's eyes slowly rested on Raven. He sped  up his breathing as he tried to speak, "Rrrr... aaa..."

Raven slowly eased beside him as Christopher offered her his place, "Hey Gi Gi.."

Genadi stared to sob as she leaned down and hugged him. Christopher stood silently during the reunion letting a tear fall down his cheek.

When Genadi feel back asleep, Raven searched out Christopher. She found him surprisingly in the office again working. She eased up behind him and rubbed his shoulders, "When did he have the stroke?"

Christopher stared straight ahead, "Right after you left."

"I'm sorry Christopher, if  I could take it back I would."

He slightly hung his head, "I know."

She squealed as he pulled her around and placed her on his lap. They locked eyes with one another as he stroked her face. Before she could think, Christopher pressed his lips to hers and deeply kissed her. Raven inhaled deeply as she returned the kiss.  He quickly sat her on the desk top and pulled off her blue dress. Raven breathed quickly as she undid his belt and pants. With one fast snap, he unclasped her bra and tossed it. He leaned in between her swollen sore breast and kissed her. Raven smiled as she grabbed his hard member and guided him in. Christopher let out a loud moan against her chest and thrusted hard but slowly. Raven cried out every time he flexed into her. With a wrinkled brow he spoke, "Am I hurting you?"

Raven had her eyes closed, "Don't you fucking stop.."

Christopher smiled as he kept up his same movements. Raven heaved as her legs shook around his bare backside. Christopher gritted his teeth and roared out as they both came.