Repeat (Harry Styles FanFic)

Authors note (PLEASE READ)

Hey guys this story is written by two different people me (Bailee) baileekup123 and Kayla TheDreamer1798 but it will only be written on this account it would be highly appreciated if you guys also look up are other accounts and read our stories. Mine is called Missing and Kayla's is called Plastic but it is easier to find by looking through are accounts. So I hope you enjoy the story and don't forget to vote and comment!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Harry Styles wasn't a very good person when he was alive. One day he was "making a deal" and it didn't go exactly the way he would have liked it to. His family didn't even make an appearance to his funeral. At the gates of he had a choice apply for an application to heaven or go to hell. What will he choose? Will he find love on the way? He has a chance to repeat it all but change some things we he do it or just walk away?!

Hazel Owens

Age- 19

Height- 5'6"

Hair Color- Black

Eye Color- Light Blue

Harry Styles

Age- 20

Height- 6'2"

Hair Color- Brown

Eye Color- Green

_______________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note (PLEASE READ)

I hope you guys like it so far. I will be updating on Fridays and I think Kayla will be updating on Tuesdays. So you will just have to wait until then, and if anything changes with the schedule we will tell you. Will will try our best to update on time.

Love you all, bye