Love

Authors Note

Sorry for the late update 

Love Bailee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys play Truly Madly Deeply while reading this it just sets the mood.

Hazel POV

Today we move into our new rooms that actually in the castle instead of under it. Something doesn't seem right about this, if he thinks we will trust him he has another thing coming. "Harry what are they going to do to us" I asked trying to sound brave. "Nothing they aren't doing anything to you I won't let them" he said. I let my guard down I finally just snapped. I broke down crying and said "Harry I w-want to g-go home" he then pulled me over to him and I snuggled into his chest. "I know baby so do I" he said. I kept sobbing into his shirt. "Shh it will be ok" he said while stroking my hair trying to calm me down. "P-promise" I managed to sob out "I promise" he responded back. "H-harry I l-love y-you" I stuttered.

Harry POV

Be and Hazel were talking and I knew she was trying to be brave, fuck she is so beautiful. Wait no I'm talking to Hazel. All of a sudden Hazel broke down crying, she even looks beautiful while crying. NO Harry snap out of it. Hazel then said "Harry I w-want to g-go home" she kept crying. "I know baby so do I" I said while I pulled her into my chest. "Shh it will be ok" I said while putting my fingers in her hair trying to calm her down. I think I love her, then she asked if I promise and said promise I just figured out I love her and nobody is taking her away from me. "H-harry I l-love y-you" she stuttered. My whole face lit up, she loves me she really loves me. I noticed her slowly pulling away, oh shit I didn't respond. Instead of responding I pulled her closer, she looked at me confused so I pulled her closer and leaned in a little more so are lips were touching and kissed her. It took a little for her to figure out what was happening but once she did she kissed back. Our lips moved in sync, I felt fireworks erupting in my stomach but I unwillingly pulled away and looked at her in the eyes and said "I love you". Her eyes lit up and the color was a bright blue. I started staring at her, wait.... black hair like night and blue eyes like water. She's the one. "Hazel you're the one, you're the one!" I said picking her up and twirling her around. "Wait so does this mean you can stay" she asked. I nodded my head up and down. "Ok now what we still need to get out of here" Hazel said. I sat there and thought about it for a little. I had no idea how we were gonna get out of here. "Hazel do you have any ideas" I asked. She shook her head no. "Hazel I've got the perfect plan"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mwahaha cliff hanger the more votes we get the better the chapter will be, remember to vote and comment. Kayla SHOULD be updating Tuesday.

Love Bailee