Failing in love

Harry's pov:

I don't know what is wrong with Hazel but I don't have time to find out. I grab my boots and slip them on. I check out my outfit in the mirror. I'm wearing a black button down, black jeans and a nice blazer. I sweep my hair up and head for the door.

I pull up at the address Sarah texted to me. It was a nice three story house that just by looking at it you could tell the people that owned it were well off. I cut the engine and walk up to the door. The door swings open and Sarah is standing there grinning. I don't know much about fashion but I know that what she was wearing was high end stuff.

I link our arms and we stroll to my rover ranger I recently purchased with my from my bank account, oh I hope they don't realize that a dead boy is still making withdrawals. We enter the fancy restaurant and get a table outside. I pull out her chair trying to be a gentleman. She thanks me and sit down. We chat about ourselves while waiting for the food to get here. I have to say the food is bloody amazing!!

I drop her off and head home, not my apartment but home, to Hazel. I knocked on the wooden door when it jolts open revealing Hazel in short shorts and a tank top, did I mention the shorts were really short ... well they are.

" Hey can I come in" I ask.

" Sure" she says quietly.

I sit down on the couch and tell her about the date and how it went. During to whole conversation the smile on her face was slowly slipping off her face and I didn't like it. After the awkward conversation I head over to my apartment and think about the way she was so upset I am determined to find out what is wrong.

Hazel's pov:

I can't believe him is he really that dense that he can't  figure it out I mean do I have to spell it out for you. Boys can be really clueless when it comes to this kind of thing. 

I take out my book that I reading to get my mind off of Harry. I read a few chapters before shutting my book. I JUST LOVE IT. It is about a girl with cancer and a boy in remission and they find love it is so cute.

I shove seventeen again in my laptop and watch the movie for the sixth time. What can I say he is gorgeous and I love him. I chew on the candy I had stashed under my pillow for times like this one. After watching the movie I go downstairs and eat a small dinner and get to sleep.

Unknown pov:

I have been watching Harry for a few days now and I know exactly how I am going to take him down.

" Derek come and bring me the tapes please. I need to check on lover boy to make sure things will go according to plans."

I watch the tapes and study his movements and behaviors. Oh he almost makes it too easy sometimes.

" Derek get the troops ready we will be attacking soon." He nods and heads off. I recline in my chair and think of all the mayhem I will cause, oh the joys of being evil.

I exit my leather chair and head to the east wing of the castle, to check on plans. I can't out right kill him I need him to suffer, to set an example for those lowlife dwellers. I will take over there kingdom and there is nothing they can do about it. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! 

Harry's pov:

I continue walking down dark streets to my flat, why didn't I just take the car instead of dropping it off at home ugghhh STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!  I turn the corner without think and I fall through a deep hole.

The thing is I keep falling and falling until I make a thud on the hard ground.

" We have been waiting for you Harry are you glad to see me" a hooded figure sneers.

" Who are you ?" I question. 

" I am your worst nightmare Harry" he laughs darkly while taking his hood down.

I gasp at the face in front of my eyes it can't be no this is a dream. The man in front of me is ........

(A/N: hey guys it is mee Kayla and I hope you are happy that I didn't write another disturbing chapter apparently it was weird oh well deal with it I love you guys so vote, comment and like love you bye Xxx )