finding the Girl

Harry's pov:

I wipe the sleep from my eyes and roll myself out of the bed . I stroll down the steps, when I remember that I am in Hazel's house, I have to be careful someone could see me. "WHO'S THERE" a panicked  voice shouted in my direction.

Ok keep quiet Harry and maybe he won't find you I say to myself as I hide away from plain view. I felt vibrations in the floor boards and that's how I knew he was searching for me. I shiver in the bathtub things of all the possible outcomes. "Hmmm oh well" I heard, that was close. I was about to make my way out of the tub when I heard the door open and close.

OH NO!!!!

This clicking noise occurs and them the sound of someone sighing rings though the air. THIS IS NOT HAPPENING TO ME!!! Of course that was the time to use the bathroom, I can tell me and this man are not going to get along.

Many sets of destinct farts are poisoning the air in the room. OH LORD SOMEONE SAVE ME. " UHHH I SHOULD HAVE NOT EATEN THAT FOOD FROM THE MEXICAN SUSHI PLACE!!!!" he screams. PLOP! And that is when I smell the most stank, nasty, gross smell ever. THAT'S IT I AM DONE!

I pull the curtain back and start for the door fulling expecting him to freak out but he was too busy shitting to notice how  nice. * note my sarcasm*  WOW MAYBE HE CAN'T SEE ME.

To test the theory I knock a shampoo bottle off the counter. He looks atr the bottle startled.  His eyes never seemed to pay any attention to me so I slipped out of the room unnoticed. "What happened?" Hazel questioned looking ready for this morning.

"Oh you know watching your dad shit nothing new" I calmly stated. She started to crack up like it was the funniest thing ahe has ever seen. " hahaha come on we have to find your mystery girl" she exclaimed in a perky tone,yet it seemed a bit off oh well.

We walk towards a shopping mall and she parks us right next to a food booth. " Ok your mission is to go in and get her attention and get her to go on a date with you, got it?" she questioned. I nodded my head and confidently walked into the place.

Ok Harry you got this you are handsome smooth and a total charmer you can do this. I tap the blonde on the shoulder waiting for her to take note of my exsistence. She turns around and I see her perfect smile and gorgeous crystal caribbean sea blue eyes sparkle at me. Wow this could be the one, she is just breathtaking.

" Heyy um I couldnt't help but notice you and I really want to know you name if you d-dont mind" I squeak out. She chuckles and replies with," My name is Sarah and you are ...." " HARRY!" I say with a bit too much desperation. she smiles ignoring that she replies," well Harry what can I do for you." " um.. will you go a date with me on tomorrow?" " sure is eight ok" i nod and say goodbye and jog back to Hazel to tell her the good news. " I did it Hazel i met my dream girl her name is Sarah and she is absolutely beautiful, you will loveb her I can't wait for you two to meet!!!" I say.

" That's great harry but it is getting late and i have to go bye." Before i could say a word she was gone well that was weird. I exit the mall and go to the appartment that Hazel helped me find last night. i jump into bed and in less than a minute i am knocked out.

Hazel's pov: 

Why does all the bad things happen to me I mean I am now helpping the guy I just found out I like get the girl of his dreams, which happens to not be me. SHOCKER!!

I make my wat back to the house which now feels empty because harry got himself a appartment not too far away from here, so he can still come here so we can solve his problem which seemed to solve it's self because he met SARAH!!! 

I plop down on the bed and stare at the creamy white wall in front of me. Well I guess I will have to find a different guy to give my heart to. I enter the bathroom to take a nice long hot shower. i turn on the taps and let the water rush down my body for a minute before I start to clean myself. When I finish I hop out and throw on my kitty cat jammies, well at least one thing went right today. 

I close my eyes and slowly drift into a dreamless slumber.......

(A/N: hey it's Kayla and yes this chapter is very late and unedited because I have serious back problems and it is hard to move but i am better now so I am trying too recover while writing a chapter which let me tell you is very uncomfortable bailee should be updating on sunday but if she doesnt i will update on Monday ok byeeee)