Chapter 3 The Dates

Author's Pov

Update time!!! It's Friday so that means it's Bailee updating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry POV

I wake up confused looking around at my surroundings, but then it clicks and I remember I'm in Hazel's basement. I look over to the nightstand and see a clock it says 6:46. What the hell am I doing up this early. So I decided to go back to sleep. 

No please don't hurt her, it was all me I promise. The sound of gunshots rung in my hears and blood was everywhere.

I wake up with sweat dripping of my forehead. I hate those nightmares why can't they just go away. I looked over at the nightstand for the second time today and it read 9:53, at least I got to sleep some more. I look over at the stairs when I hear the floorboards creaking, I quickly get up and hide under the bed. I then her Hazel's voice calling my name and telling me it's just her. I climb out from under the bed and brush all of the dust off of me. Hazel told me that she put up an ad or something like that for people to meet me at a restaurant right around the corner. It's where lass tell me things about them in under 5 minutes and then on and on and then I pick who.

*TIME SKIP*

I was dressed in a black t-shirt with black skinny jeans with a leather jacket that Hazel gave me. Hazel was coming with me to meet the girls once we got there I saw three girls. Hazel told the first one to come to the table and she was some emo chick. She was laughing at every little thing I said. Me and Hazel told her no and then it was time for the next lass to come she some perky girl who was positive about everything after just two minutes  Hazel and I told her to leave we both knew I couldn't handle that for more than ten minutes or else someone would stop breathing. The last lass to come to the table looked pretty descant she looked normal. Once she sat down she starting complaining about everything when I mean everything I mean everything she was even complaining why Monday was called Monday! This whole thing was a complete waste of time. It was now late so we headed back to Hazel's luckily her parents weren't going to be home all weekend, they left this morning to go somewhere. Hazel said goodnight and then i went to the basement. I went into the bathroom and got ready for bed once I was done I went make into my room to find someone in my room. It wasn't just some random person it was my "guardian angel". He then said "You are supposed to fall in love not go and try to find it" "I can't fall in love" I said and then I said "well not again" under my breath but he continued and said "but I will give you one hint the girl is closer than you think" before I could ask any questions he was gone. I laid down and started thinking about what he meant but then I found a piece of paper under my pillow it said " eyes like the ocean and her hair like night with the numbers 91 and 65 at the bottom" I guess I get one more hint. I fell asleep that night thinking about what the numbers meant I knew what the rest meant. Blue eyes and Black hair but what is 91 and 56? That was all I was thinking about until I fell asleep hoping the nightmares wouldn't come back.

Author's Note

I hope you guys like it the next update is Tuesday but one of us might update sooner! Remember to vote and follow also recommend this book to other people.

Love you all 

Goodbye 

Repeat (Harry Styles Short Story) Under ConstructionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara