Escape and capture

Hazel's Pov:

After that dumb asshole caught me he gave me punishment and lets just say I have a new respect for people who were beat as a child.

The scars etched into my skin were the most horrific sight that I have ever seen in all my years of existence.

" I highly suggest that you learn your place quickly you dumb bitch because there will be major consequences if you don't!!!"

"Well aren't you a ray of sunshine" I sneer.

He growls and quickly delivered a hard punch to my face, luckily not hitting my nose so I won't have to worry about a ugly ass bump on my nose.

He slams the cell door shut and stomps off to god knows where. I crawl to Harry who is still in recovery from his nasty beat down I just can't figure out why a person would want to hurt him.

His is a little rough around the edges but he is a sweet guy and doesn't deserve all this. I stroke his hair and hum a lullaby that my mom use to sing to me. He grunts and groans before turning his head in my direction.

" You know you have a lovely singing voice so clear and sweet" he says smiling.

" I wasn't singing I was humming and I am not a good singer Harry" I rebutted.

" Well it is painfully obvious that you have not been taught the fine art of taking a compliment" he says using an annoying posh accent.

" Whatever what really is important is how you are doing I feel awful about you being all busted up like that" I say.

"I am fine if anything it is you I am worry about that little dumb ass is going to pay for hurting you, what kind of monster hits a woman that is just unacceptable!" he says fuming. 

I shush him and continue to stroke his chocolate chestnut curls that frame his masculine face.

I feel him drift off and I just stare at him taking in all his imperfectly perfectness.

His long eyelashes that rest on his cheeks, his heart shaped lips that are the perfect shade of pink, his strong jaw line the clinches when he is concentrated on something.

I sit there like that wondering how in hell's name are we going to get out of here.

Soon my body starts to shutdown due to sleep deprivation and I drift off into a surprisingly comfortable sleep.

Unknown pov:

Some people would say I am a jerk or that I enjoy ruining lives and that is very true but you know what after all that I have been through the world should be damn grateful. Let me tell you my story because I don't want you walking around thinking I do this without a good reason.

*FLASHBACK*

" Adrian get your ass out here before I beat the shit out of you" a drunken slur says from the front room.

I come out from room and shuffle down to the living room where my father  sprawled about.

" Y-y-yes father" I say meekly.

" DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO CLEAN THIS DAMN HOUSE I SWEAR YOU NEVER LISTEN!!!" he screeched.

I nod and look down trying to spare myself the shame. He takes two fingers and roughly pushes my head up so I am staring into his beady eyes.

" Go get your mother she needs to be here for this" he smirks.

Tears race down my face as I approach my mom's door. I swiftly knock on the door and wait for a response. I second later she opens the door and peeks out.

" What's the matter honey" she says in a soothing voice.

" Daddy is mad again and he wants you to come out into the living room" I explain.

" WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING SO LONG HURRY UP!!" he screams.

We rush out into the lounge and quickly sit down on the couch cushions.

" ADRIAN I HAVE TOLD YOU TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE HOUSE CLEAN WHEN I GET HOME THERE WILL BE PUNISHMENT DIDN'T I?" he questions.

I nod and take a sudden interest in my shoes which happen to be a pair of plain white shoes because father won't let us use money unless absolutely necessary.

" ADRIAN BEND OVER THE COUCH NOW!!"

" SINCE YOU DIDN'T LISTEN AND YOU WERE TOLD TO NOT MAKE THIS MISTAKE TWICE BEFORE YOU GET FIFTY LASHES!!" he says with a sinister smile.

I get into position and prepare for the pain I was about to endure. The crack of his leather belt rings though the air drowning out my mother's pleas for him to stop.

On the 40th lashing I scream out for him to stop instead he just turn up the heat and start beating me harder. I just take in and wait for it to end.

After he finishes he grabs my mother by the arm and drags her to his bedroom I scream for him to stop but since I couldn't get up it  was no use trying to fight it.

All I could hear were her screams and pleas for him to stop but he didn't , that night I drifted off into a forced slumber with the sounds of my mothers cries of desperation putting me to sleep.

* End of flash back*

(A/N: hey guys it's Kayla and I know we are doing a terrible job at keeping our schedule but I will try to get back on track Bailee should be updating soon but Idk me and her will have to have a conference about what we are going to do next in the story.

Q of the day: Do you think Adian the guy who kidnapped Hazel and Harry is the real bad guy or is he just a part of a bigger picture?

leave a comment below what you think

byeeeee my fellow directioners Kayla xx)