❝march.❞

I didn't know what's wrong with me but I kept on staring at yerin who had a sly smirk plastered on her face— she looked like she was making an evil scheme in her head.

“ms kim,” a voice startled me, I looked at the side, mingyu showed me his drawing of Fox. “how is it?”

my eyes smiled whenever he speaks, his lisp was so adorable to listen. I patted his head gently, “it's beautiful. I can't even draw a stick man.”

his jaws dropped, “not even a stick man?” his brows furrowed when he frowned. “what's a stick man, ms kim?”

out of a sudden, a ball of crumpled paper hit the back of mingyu. “idiot! you don't know stick man!?” areum laughed out loud as she made a joke about it.

“do you know what stick man is?!” mingyu yelled back in furious. he picked up the crumpled paper and open it— I didn't even know why he opened it.

but it was a drawing of a stick man with an arrow of his name. “that's a stick man, you idiot!” she shouted.

mingyu crumpled the paper again and walked away to throw it in a bin. I watched him slowly walking with embarrassment written clearly on his face.

I looked at areum; she had a beautiful proud smile on her face. “areum–ah, that's not nice to call someone, mingyu is hurt that you called him idiot.”

she slowly hung her head low. “I'm sorry, kim mingyu,” she said a bit in her lower tone. she rolled her eyes when mingyu said it was okay.

I looked around the room and everyone was busy with their own arts. “I'll go out in a bit, I need to take your reading books at the staff room.”

they all nodded their head with a synchronisation of loud yes. I asked jaehwan to patrol them.

it didn't took me long though, the staff room was only a block away and my table was near to the door.

“ms kim, there's a spinning class tomorrow. would you like to join?” my senior suddenly asked when I was ready to get out from the room.

I turned around and shook my head. “I would love to join, but the payment is really expensive,” I admitted with a sheepish smile.

she laughed a little. “I know right? but there's a member card to get 45% discount,” she shared as she approached me to show a flyer of the member card.

“ahh, I'll think about it,” I nodded my head as I said. “I'll be going now,” I bowed my head with due to respect and then I went outside with a sudden feeling of anxious.

did I left something dangerous in the class, why did I feel terribly worried.

quickly I walked faster to my class but as soon I stood in front of the classroom, I heard yerin shouting hanbyul's name.