❝april.❞

apparently, the amusement park was filled with couples and it was quite a distract to me because they were walking on the bicycle pathway.

I had to carefully rode my bicycle without attacking them. it was supposed to be a peaceful night, I was wrong nonetheless.

I couldn't even hear my music as people were too loud of their own snickering and chattering— and screaming, I didn't know why they were screaming.

so I shook my head and turned the volume higher as I just continued on listening some old songs. it was really chilly even though winter was ending.

whilst riding alone in the path, a bicycle was slowly matching its lane beside me. I glanced to find a familiar face.

“ms kim?” once he called out my name, I suddenly forgot to push a peddle and I lost balance. “ms kim!” which unfortunately, my bicycle fell on the side causing me to collapse on the ground as well.

he stopped his bicycle to run and help me. “are you okay?” he asked as he carefully held my arm to stand me up.

I laughed awkwardly as I was very embarassed. “I'm fine hah—” my laughter faded when I saw blood coming out from my ankle. I couldn't feel the pain until the blood was streaming down in a quick pace.

“you are not fine,” taahyung stated with fear clearly heard from his shaky tone. I was slightly frightened when he pushed my bicycle quite farther away.

I swore to god, my heart was pounding like crazy. Kim hanbyul's father— kim Taehyung; unzipped his jacket and pulled it out, along with his t–shirt.

yes. kim taehyung was shirtless— how could I even dare to think straight when he was goddamn close to me and his breathing was so perfectly hot.

he wrapped his t–shirt around my wound. “seriously taehyung, it doesn't— ah!” he purposely tied his t–shirt tightly for me to shut up.

“it will hurt soon,” he mumbled while wearing his jacket back and zipped in securely. “I will go to the nearest pharmacy, you stay here.”

he hurriedly got on his bicycle and rode down the pathway. some people were looking at me, wondering if I was alright. I gave them a pathetic smile as I told them I was all good.

it didn't took him long, and I was surprised of how fast he was. he was back with a small first aid box. I thought he was just going to buy a bandage but no. he bought the whole thing.

he untied his t–shirt from my ankle. “this will hurt a bit,” he said without even looking at me as he was focused with the antiseptic. I had to bite my lower lips to prevent from screaming. “I'm sorry,” he muttered before pressing more pressure on my wound.

“what—?” he didn't let me finish as he quickly insert a small lollipop inside my mouth.

“close your eyes,” he directed by which I did. I didn't know what he was doing but I felt like he was poking the inside of the wound and my shoulder was shivering from the pain. “bite the lollipop.”

as soon I bit the lollipop, I could feel that he was taking out a little edgy piece. and I was biting the lollipop too hard that it broke into pieces.

we breathed out sharply. “sorry,” he repeatedly said. he cleaned it once more and then, he finally wrapped it with a bandage.

“I'm sorry to cause you trouble,” I whispered, hoping he could hear me while he was arranging the box. “thanks and um. h–how much does that cost? I didn't bring any money right now.”

he stopped moving. my heart skipped a beat when his eyes met mine. his eyes pierced straight in my poor soul. “ms kim, it's all my fault. I made you fall earlier. this is at least all I can do,” he stood up afterwards, and then he extended his hand.

“I'm just easily surprised,” I muttered as I took his hand and we were standing too close.

“can you walk?” he asked; brows creased in concern. I confidentially walked limping, “you look funny.”

we laughed a little. “but I'm seriously fine, don't worry.” he shook his head, not convinced with my words. “I promise you, I'm alright— oh.”

he was pointing at my bicycle. a beautiful smile that was similar to hanbyul plastered on his face. “I doubt that you can ride your bicycle too. how about you leave it here for a night. I promise to get it back by tomorrow.”

I guessed his smile was too beautiful that I couldn't even say no. he sat down on his bicycle and waited for me to sit behind him.

“why were you here anyway, it's dangerous for a lady to play around at night,” he said as he held my hands and tightly wrapped them around his stomach.

“excuse you, it's more dangerous to leave your children at home at night!”

he chuckled, “I left them with my friend. the guy from convenient store,” he explained.

“uncle hobi?” I assumed. he nodded his head once he started to ride his bicycle. “I love his nose,” I accidentally blurted out.

“me too. you should see his twins. they're beautiful,” he described them more. I loved when people found beauty in others; it's beautiful.

“is he Japanese?”

taehyung slowed down to look at me over his shoulder. “what?” I was curious about his cute name and he laughed after he understood. “his name is jung hoseok, we just call him that because he calls himself hope. which eventually, the kids can't pronounce correctly.”

jung hoseok. his name was sounded familiar. I kept repeating his name until a view of his face appeared in my mind.

“the infamous racer car, jung hoseok?”

“oh, are you a fan?”

I shook my head, “my mum used to watch it with my dad. and they were so fond of his passion,” I explained. and then I remembered that excitement on my mum's face. how I wish I could capture all her everyday expression.

“he got into a serious injury on his last tournament. he almost got half paralysed.” he continued on talking about hoseok, his family and his children until we arrived at my house.

“um, thank you for taking me home,” I carefully said with two blushing cheeks.

he smiled. “no, like I said, it was my fault.” his soulful voice was amazing to my ears. he got me really captivated. “have a good rest, ms kim. and um, it was great talking with you.” he slowly ended his words with a low volume.

my heart was fluttering; I felt my stomach flipping with butterflies. “thank you again,” I said, “have a good night.”

“good night, ms kim.” he slowly left, leaving me alone, trying to calm my furious heart.

“really doyeon? he's your student's father!” I hissed as I walked inside my house and locked the door. “don't even think about having a feeling.”

❁ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

chapter four — done! ♥

gotta admit myself, I enjoyed this chapter! hope you guys too!

what do you think? will ms kim and mr kim end up together and start a family?

thank you so much for reading, please leave some comments below! ♥

love,
    zee.